What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to send someone a friend request on The Facebook but was greated by an error message asking my if I know the person personally. I had to click the lick and click yes and add a description.... I'm like what the heck?

Also, just had my early morning snack and realized I bought the wrong cheese slices and wieners :(

17236mistakes1221080loso8.jpg

Just got back from my X-ray, the doctor put Jelly on my stomach to check my liver becuase my Doctor says I have some problems with my liver, not sure why.

It tickled a lot, I felt my foot twitching, I thought I was going to put my foot through the wall, LMAO! After that I went Tim Horten's that in the same building to order a Chilly Deal but they said it woun't be ready until 10:30 and it was almost 10 when I ordered it. I ended up driving to 3 Tim Horten's's but they wouldn't take debit, the machine isn't compatible! So I drive to the other end of Sackville (not far from where the clinic is) and went to Avery's Farm Market to use the ATM and took out $20 (wouldn't let me take out anything less) so I went the Tim Horton's not far from it and paid for it in cash.

The weird thing is, I'm pretty sure I bought Tim Horton's there before, I only have a debit card.

had a few drinks, feel lonely all of a sudden

there is something I wish I could communicate with somebody special but I don't quite know what

Haz said:
had a few drinks, feel lonely all of a sudden

there is something I wish I could communicate with somebody special but I don't quite know what

I understand, but I have the worst of luck all the time. Seems like that evil crystal ball above my head never goes to sleep unless I'm asleep.

i have no idea what to do right now. i dont feel like doing anything. i dont want to play the game i rented. i dont really want to watch anything. hmmmm..... what to do?

ahh on the interwebs fun last few days despite the fact i was moving the very next day I had to work till close and stay up till 4 to finish packing well we got it all moved in and I organized my room have to get some nails and sticky tact to put some posters and such,

for some reason our internet isn't working which is sad, :( so we're at the imu,we came down to campus becuase we hear people were hanging out so we wait 20mins for the cambus, and then ah man when we finnial get on the bus i find out no1 is comming so sad

oh well

hopefully we can get someone to fix the internet

i just realized I have find out what my schedual for this week is since classe start in 2 days

oh yay i have 4 classes on monday *tear*

2 on tuesday
4 on wendsay *sSOBS* D;

one on thrusday

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
a

and 2 on friday ya

soo you can tell what day it is by the tone of my posts :)

anyways we got 2 bedrooms and some food I just hope my dad sends the checks in tine
I recnenty found out he pretty much tried to stiff a couple of nuns out of a hundred bucks

D:

ohhh my well

*breathes* let's see how this year goes

Latest posts

Back