What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** you college why the heck do i have to do so much reading

:( *pouts*

I have like seriously 30 plus readings for all of my classes god **** it

I'm trying to think of what i should

i sure as hell am not going to do any more reading

WHY AM I LOOKING FOR JOBS AGAIN GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
fresia fresia CAPIALISM fresia!!!!!!!!

I can never get jobs, and i ******* hate these ******* forms!!!

ahh man **** it didn't I just do a week of classes already

*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighs*

*tear*

New semester starts tomorrow. Hard to believe the break is over already. At least I have some friends in a couple of classes, but I could do without waking up really early.

Alright Andrew, brand new school year. Focus, focus don't get distracted.

*knock* *knock*

"My God, it's 10 at night who could be at the door? Jesus Christ, 'Depression' I thought I told you to fresia off already"

" Come on Andrew, I've got no where else to stay, and I need some pants"

"Fucks sake man, I've got stuff to worry about. Real stuff, in the real world, like school. I can't keep mopeing around the house catering to your every whim."

"Aw come on man, it'll be fun, we can stay up all night and talk about our feelings, and about stuff, like how you feel empty all the time."

"Dude I told you fresia off, get a life already and stop bothering me. Don't give me those hound dog eyes. Sigh, fine, you can come in and I'll give you a pair of jeans but thats it, I swear to God."

im tired of having all these dreams that mess with my head about being lonely and other things.

I am thinking about all of the people that have been unfriendly to me in my life. I'm thinking about all of the times that I have tried to talk to people, tried to get to know people, make friends, only be snubbed. I think this kind of treatment has made me very shy and reclusive.

I think society is demented and sick in general to breed so many humans that would treat each other like that.

gotta love being so broke that you dont know if your even going to have enough gas to last you to get to work everyday until your next paycheck. not having enough money to eat at work is going to kill this portion control thing that i have been doing to lose weight. :(

*long siiiiiiighs

man well I've pretty much combed the internet for some ******* local jobs and submitted a bunch of applications and honeysuckle, might look tp see if there's anymore up on jobsnet, just got a want an see, I've got a pretty good ******* load of experience

I mean I'm more than qulaified to work at the local chic file

gah stupid c*nts and theiur office hours

*sighs* i think I'm just going to take a shower and wallow in my self pity and current once again unemploymen

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

D; D; D; D; D; D; D;
D;

I'm wondering why that guy I was seeing stood me up last Wednesday. I haven't heard from him since, he hasn't answered his phone or texted back and he hasn't been online. I hope he is OK.

I'm thinking about buying another My Little Pony on Ebay.

I'm thinking about lighting up another cigarette.

I'm really glad that me and my ex boyfriend are now able to have actual conversations instead of just screaming and getting mad at eachother. We actually managed to have a pleasant conversation today. I harbour no thoughts or silly hopes of us getting back together, I am just glad that right now it seems like we can be friends.

I'm thinking about getting out my sewing machine and finishing off a few projects.

1 - i REALLY want more mass effect in some form like right now and...
2 - why is it that i cant find anyone that can help me get an mp3 of this one random background song from a video game. i have literally been trying to get this for like over 2 years.

I'm thinking about dancing, and dresses, and pretty girls.
I'm thinking about cool night air and the tendrils of smoke whisping off a cigarette.
I'm thinking about her, and for once it's not a lonely thought.

I'm thinking that this is what it's like to be young and in love.

I'm not in the mood to be visually creative. My laptop battery is running out. I haven't slept, I don't want to sleep or maybe I do.

Latest posts

Back