What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*wonders if she could afford the plane ticket to fly LadySphinx in to get what sounds like could be heaven on earth.*

I wants a massage too. *cry*

I am sooooo sick of F**&#ing snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO LIVE ON A TROPICAL ISLAND. NO MORE SNOW NO MORE SNOW NO MORE SNOW......UUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

/rant

my Lovely housemates, specifically my cousin, woke me up an hour earlier than I was supposed to. What a ruckus.. Okay, I feel like an old lady now. I should be getting ready for school in about twenty minutes. Urgh.... thinking about getting on the bus..... stoning on the bus.... school... class... makes me want to crawl under those covers right now.

I'm thinking about nothing.

apathy said:
my Lovely housemates, specifically my cousin, woke me up an hour earlier than I was supposed to. What a ruckus.. Okay, I feel like an old lady now. I should be getting ready for school in about twenty minutes. Urgh.... thinking about getting on the bus..... stoning on the bus.... school... class... makes me want to crawl under those covers right now.

Stoning on the bus? What you mean?

*sighs*

well hello lab work, we meet again

*grooans*

and man I feel hungry, even though I just ate about 2 hours ago,

of course that was like the only time I ate today, so

so hungry

fabolous I should be done with my lab now, and now I think I will go get some dinner

Danielle said:
I am sooooo sick of F**&#ing snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO LIVE ON A TROPICAL ISLAND. NO MORE SNOW NO MORE SNOW NO MORE SNOW......UUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

/rant

it is all very depressing

What would be perfect? Imagine this!
You're in your home with no plans to go anywhere. Maybe you're doing house work that day. It snows all day and all night. This, by the way, is the first time since LAST winter. You go "ooooo! aaaah! soooo pretty!" You even whip out the camera and step out on the patio or balcony to take some pictures and video. You enjoy the view from within your warm home. You go to sleep for the night and when you awaken, it is magically all clear outside! No mush! It's as if yesterday were a dream! And then it doesn't happen again until next winter. Okay, maybe it happens twice per winter (first day and last day of the season).

Sure, it gets me out of bed in the morning BUT THAT'S NOW WHAT I ******* HAD IN MIND.

My life revolves around it.
Time to quit.

Filed charges today.. felt so weird

Also was attacked more viciously, cornered while I was alone by a different client.

Even though I need a new job, this one is so hard to leave

halfemptyheart26 said:
Filed charges today.. felt so weird

Also was attacked more viciously, cornered while I was alone by a different client.

Even though I need a new job, this one is so hard to leave

Good luck :(.

*hugs sean and half empty heart*

/rant

ah man I know you mean I am so sick of winter and the col man

two months is long enough

but on the plus side

OMFG my crazy roommate jobs made brownies

score

:D

Stephanie said:
*wonders if she could afford the plane ticket to fly LadySphinx in to get what sounds like could be heaven on earth.*

I wants a massage too. *cry*

Just get me a plane ticket and I'm there. Hubby thinks I do a pretty decent job at messaging. Had a lot of practice on it

So confused right now. Also, my eyes are gritty because I am working off a massive sleep deficit. need coffee...

shells said:
Not eating or sleeping well. At least I'll have the weekend to recuperate.

Right there with ya, shells (hug)

and on a side note..... What's the point....

Saw a thread about someone asking for dating advice on the forums, and thought 'Dating advice given on a forum for the lonely can't be a good call.' Then again, I'm in my cynic mode today, so might turn out well after all.

i hate only having dreams that mess with my head. what ever happened to fun crazy dreams?

Latest posts

Back