What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have snow falling too. It's a pain to drive in but at least it's pretty. Stay safe everybody...

******* WINTER!! WALKED TO AND FROM CLASS IN THE MIDDLE OF A ******* BLIZZARD AND THE ONLY CLASSES THAT ARE CANCLED ARE CLASSES THAT START BEFORE 10 TOMORROW
IE NONE

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

**** IT

Awww, I'm sorry to hear that EvanF....*hugs* We're having a mini blizzard now with a bigger one coming in tonight and tomorrow. Be careful getting around and bundle up snug and warm...

thanks nina *hugs* try to stay warm as well

i don't want to do my paper i don't to do my paper i don't want to do my ******* paper

*throws temper tauntrum*

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

God, I can remember back when dinosaurs ruled the earth and I was in college and felt the same way....My advice--- seek chocolate after the tantrum passes. it always worked for me...:)

ohh chocolate that sounds like excellent advice

:)

i ifinshed my paper woot, and I am sure that it is filled with gramitcal errors and typos, but it contains not one single logical fallicy, and really that should be all that matters

this is a great vid from a fellow UI student, I just wanted to share

[youtube]FSQQK2Vuf9Q[/youtube]

OMG!!!!!..shes wearing her smexy reading glasses. N shes wearing a dress today..
err..all the resteruants r going to close by the time she gets done getting ready. Its all good. She dresses for me :)
She had me @..." I just wanna see ur fucken face..Okay!!!!!" .lol

The waitng is the hardest part.hahahaa

Woo, I -finally- got my drawing pad. Joy. Had to pay nearly sixty euros in toll since it was from the US (on top of the 45-ish dollars postage, alongside the price of the thing itself) , but even with that, it seems worth it. Still haven't quite got the hang of drawing with it. And it smells kinda funny, too. Well, a week or so, and I'm sure it will have absolved and been replaced by the funky odour of my home, anyway. I'm glad. A smell can be fixed (unless it's boxing gloves, go figure), scratches and the like require a lot more in ways of maintenance.

Tired from shoveling for 45 minutes.

Angered by the non-stop swirling vortex of bad luck.

Drained and demoralized.

Off to get ready for work!

I'm exhausted from a night of critical animal care and hospital emergency rooms. I'm pissed off that despite my best effort to help a total stranger on this board I put their pain and needs in front of my own devastation and well-being. I stayed up well past the time I should have been sleeping to research information to post here to help them, I barely got any rest, then woke up to read a virtual redaction of the stated issue. They probably won't even listen to me. I must garner all my strength to face what will surely be a difficult day ahead. It's life on life's terms, one day at a time. LG:-(

LGH1288 said:
I'm exhausted from a night of critical animal care and hospital emergency rooms. I'm pissed off that despite my best effort to help a total stranger on this board I put their pain and needs in front of my own devastation and well-being. I stayed up well past the time I should have been sleeping to research information to post here to help them, I barely got any rest, then woke up to read a virtual redaction of the stated issue. They probably won't even listen to me. I must garner all my strength to face what will surely be a difficult day ahead. It's life on life's terms, one day at a time. LG:-(

Try not to fret too much about attention-seeking whiny babies. They're the ones that just won't be helped because it's easier to feel sorry for themselves than to actually do the hard work required to overcome the obstacles in their way. Right now you need to focus on your precious kitty and YOU. Everyone else will just have to take care of themselves for now. *hugs*

Stephanie said:
LGH1288 said:

Try not to fret too much about attention-seeking whiny babies. They're the ones that just won't be helped because it's easier to feel sorry for themselves than to actually do the hard work required to overcome the obstacles in their way. Right now you need to focus on your precious kitty and YOU. Everyone else will just have to take care of themselves for now. *hugs*

Dear Stephanie ~ Your words are a great comfort to me. Thank you. LG:)

Nina said:
... Maybe you are going through a seasonal depression. I hope it improves...I wonder if sitting under a "grow-lite" would help us? They help plants grow! :)

I don't know if grow lights would work but they do have SAD lamps for that purpose. I have never checked to see what their validity is.

I'm thinking

snow day bitches

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

awesome, just think how much reading i get to catch up on now

haha lols

although i just realized if there's no buses running and I can't get to campus to get to thee cafiteria, what am I going to eat today,..

lot's of ceral and ramen

woot SNOW DAY

:D

How being out in the cold and riding in a bouncy machine is making me have to poop more than usual...TMI I know but that's what is on my mind right now. :D

EvanF--Have fun!

Sci-Fi----lol@honest thoughts....:D

I'm thinking we are getting buried here....I haven't even seen a plow do our road in the last 2 hours....

I'm right there with you Nina, I'm afraid I might not be able to leave work at the end of the day. Haven't seen a plow at all, might have to do the road myself LOL. I think they are all in town trying to keep the roads clear. This snow just won't stop.

Its my day off. Francis wants me to take her to get her nails done and have lunch with her...
The lunch I can do...waiting for her to get her nails done is going to be boring.
Its not all about me.
Howeveaaa...shes going to be in a good mood after getting her nails done..and Im going to be there.
Thats why shes likes me....She associate me with her good feelings.
Thats why she always wants me around or wants to see me or call me just to hear my vioce. I trigger her good feelings.
I dont argue with her in person.hahaa ..

**** it...shes like a drug to me N she knows it....
Shes addicted to me too...so I aint tripping. :p
I better not get a call after midnight cuz my ass has to go to work..
She can wait.

Latest posts

Back