What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is the beginning of the end for my grandmother; and shortly, I will have only three family members left (my daughter, my mom, and my aunt).

You don't just sit there like a flump-a-dump and accept defeat. Stand up and fight. That's why you do things yourself. Because no one can do a job for you better than you can. You've bowed your head for years, accepting the ways of everyone but yourself. This one ******* time, do something for yourself.

You advocate the things you miserably fail to achieve for yourself. Wish logic alone was enough. Hello, Relapse.

Lonely in BC said:
I think that sometimes I think too much and need to shut my brain off for awhile.

"I think that I think too much"

Yea, thinking too much can be bad for you, it could rob you of your sleep.
When I was almost 17 I couldn't sleep, my mind was thinking non-stop all day and night. I couldn't handle it, I felt like my mind exploded and broke down and cried. But I felt so happy. It was weird. Must've been a rush of endorphines or something. But it wasn't good. Few days later, I could say, I went insane. Thought I was God and all. Had to be admitted in a mental hospital.

Well... I think that's too much information lol.

in nature, all things have a breaking point. the point at which the lever gives way to the leverage. in the emotional/spiritual realm, this is akin to the concept of a paradigm shift. it occurs when reality ceases to be about whether or not the tests will be passed and starts to be about whether or not the class and credit are necessary in the grand scheme of things.

all things have a breaking point. for those who make it their goal to find the point at which the lever gives way to the leverage, only one outcome is possible.

sadly, those that cyclically pursue this path will be convinced they have discovered failure or fault when the lever breaks. when in truth, what's been missed is the moot point that all things break.

Latest posts

Back