What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so confused and conflicted as to how I feel about somebody. All I know is we both feel the same way but it's not a "romantic" thing, I suspect I feel more for him than he does for me. I shouldn't like him like that, but I do. It's been a few years now and these same old feelings haven't faded at all, I'm wondering if they ever will. There is so much guilt and shame because of this situation, but the few friends who do know are supportive.

I'm thinking about this guy I'm currently dating (only dating, we're not together, both still single), we really like each other and we're going to a rave at the end of October, one of my favourite DJ's will be there (Andy C), really excited and I've already arranged and sorted everything, plus mom's letting him stay over. =)

" Actually, it's kinda wrong, but sod it. =P "

It's 03:04am here but I'm not sleepy and I feel like going outside and skipping and swinging on the swings LOL. =D

Son of a...

Thanks. I don't need help being awkward -- really.

I do a **** brilliant job accomplishing that all on my own.

Embarrassing. ;-;

There are so many times where I've thought of our friendship, and I think about if I had done things differently, knowing what I know now... If we would have become as close as I thought we were. I don't blame you for telling me what you told me, and looking back, I know I came off as kind of crazy for you... Truth was, I did really care for you. I know it's pointless now to even think about it, especially since I haven't spoken to you in over six years... I will admit though, that the way you pushed me away and just wrote me off like we didn't have a unique friendship to say the least, kind of upsets me. You'll never know how I felt about it, simply for the fact that your words and actions run through my mind every sporadic time I think of you, and that is what's keeping me from caring to ever contact you again.

highly irritated

too much to do in life

it feels like a predetermined recipe for disaster/failure

i can't tolerate anything less than being the best at what i do

and when "real life" - aka: being a single dad, working poor, sole income, thirty-something, blue collar, underpaid/overworked/over-qualified individual - gets in the way... i get pissed

feels like the universe wants to assrape me

makes me want to cut the universe's ******* throat

fresia you, universe.

you punkass *****.

Why the fresia won't he just listen to me instead of thinking he knows better? I hate telling someone the same thing over and over again.

Well, listening to Boyz II Men relaxes me so... I can think clearly hearing their melodies and harmonic tones... And I realize that it's much better... The world would be much better ignoring people like you. You're not worth the time spent breathing your useless name... Ahhh, I'm doin' just fine.... Just fine.

This week has been very tiring for me. My niece and brother left, it's pretty quiet in the house again. But I do miss them a lot. Think I should quit smoking cigs, it's tearing up my throat.

I don't care what anyone says, mental illness is the worst h*** anyone can go through. I hate being like this. I couldn't ever physically hurt anyone, but if anxiety became a person, I'd KILL IT!!!

^^ No you wouldn't.....I would've killed it already. :p
And even if you did, I'd kill it again!! :p

Words are funny.
Also bagels taste excellent. :D Especially with a bit of cream cheese. :p

Latest posts

Back