What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have enough time get anything done, between work, school, and having to help my sister out with her twins I'm screwed for time. I guess it's partly my fault. I could learn to wake up before 12 and and sleep on night I have to be at work in the morning so I'm not so tired though out the remainder of the day, but sleeping and staying up late listening to music are so much better then dealing with my bullshit life.

I'm just pissed, every time I try to brainstorm, or put off a day to try and work things out, something happens.

Waiting is the hardest thing for me. I always try and think of way I can meet people, but not all things can be done right away. I started looking into joining a soccer team around October, but when I decided to find out all the info, drive out to the complex ( it's indoor soccer ), and lay out the gear I'm going to need, the next season doesn't start tell January. so that's three more months of loneliness.
I got back into school this semester, and I was so excited. school is always a great chance to meet people! It didn't really work out like I Pained. I took an 8 week English class and a 16 week Math class. The English class was hard, and there wasn't really anyone I was interested in meeting. My math class is almost over, and it's mostly the same story.
long story short, I was able to tell early on that I wasn't getting anything socially out of this semester, so that meant 16 weeks tell I got another shot.

sorry for the longer post lol. It was more of a Rant ( I forced myself to kinda end it too ) then simply "what are you thinking right now." that's what on my mind thought. thanks for reading if you do!

How come people never get the hint? You tell them one thing and they assume it means something else. Ugh. It's annoying to say the least but what can you do?

It's been all day, every time I walked past a girl today, I felt this strong urge to caress her as she passes by.

Me and my ex boyfriend have been trying to be friendly and civil to each other recently, and though we haven't seen each other for a few months now he has invited me out to dinner this Thursday evening, just the two of us. I have no ******* idea what's going on, I don't know how I feel at all and I've got a feeling that this could all go very badly. But I know I'll go along, and I'll be hoping even though he probably still hasn't changed his mind I think I'll always be hoping.

Peeking at my sisters facebook is great it's fun to see how peoples lives turned out.

Two questions right on QIXL...get in! :D

That quote is so true. It must be out of free will or you won't form a proper understanding.

Should I eat this pepper?

From experience I know they're ridiculously hot, but it also looks delicious.

My mums new slippers make her look like a gruffalo that has been treading grapes from the ankles down. :p

I feel like we're drowning in internal noise some days. So much of us is automatic or programmed. A world of hypocrites scolding hypocrites and trying to rise above it.

Noise, noise, noise. It's like biological pollution.

Latest posts

Back