What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you pulled that stunt today, I bet you thought I was scared. I wasn't scared. Instead I envisioned driving my vehicle directly into the passenger side of yours and jumping out to greet you at the driver side with a very large pipe wrench. If people only knew who they were ******* with.....

Can't sleep. This insomnia honeysuckle has to end. Twitching like a ************ for a cigarette. Feel like smashing things, but would just give anything for some peace of mind...........deep breaths, mate, deep breaths.

I am thinking that life is actually pretty good here in the states. I mean, sure, we have our problems, but time is on our side when pertaining to them. The best part is that the problems seem to be self-inflicted.

Take myself, for example. I probably have put more than my fair share of pressure on myself, to succeed. I often tell people that I got the education that I did by ignoring everything my teachers said. I did not realize, however, how much I was still carrying the expectations of my teachers and society with me.

Now that I think about it, there is a lot about the expectations of society that I have been carrying around with me. This is actually making me kind of giddy. It's like a blank slate! And I can fill it with whatever I want!

Well, that part makes sense. I'm so glad my head is better today.. I really felt trapped inside a box.

He lied to me. It was about a little thing, so it doesn't seem like a big deal... But it was. Because when someone's gone, it's the little things that matter. A simple kiss, a nice phone call... When you think about them, it's never the sky diving or the waterfall jumping or the deep water scuba diving that you want with them... It's the touch. The smell. A smile on their face. Something so little can make you miss something so much bigger.

I actually woke up on schedule for a change. I've managed to go 11 days without a cigarette and not completely flip out or go over to the dark side, and that wow, tomorrow starts a brand new year............

Shrugs. Not in the best of moods for thinking today. Yet a million thoughts running through my mind.

Latest posts

Back