What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder what's in the air. Just feeling blah lately.. and someone has yellow days consistently at school. lol...

It's the third pack lost. I bet she's been throwing away my allergy medicine. Just so messed up.

*still thinking this thread should be stickied* and,

A coworker tried to be a gardenia toward me today. It made me giggle a little bit. He seemed unsettled. People are funny.

hoping i have a good nights rest with sweet dreams instead of the typical crazy, far out, horrifying dreams...

Lilianna said:
Yay! My sister's joining A Lonely Life!!!!! :cool:

/cheers Lilianna !

I put myself through hell just to feel pretty. I'm so self-conscious about my looks. I don't think anyone could ever love me. I'm tired of hurting myself just to feel beautiful. I'll never be skinny or pretty.. and that kills me inside.

Lilianna said:
Yay! My sister's joining A Lonely Life!!!!! :cool:

Wow that's awesome. I've never met siblings on the same forum site. :)
Welcome Lilianna's sister!

bodafuko said:
*still thinking this thread should be stickied*
Lol why don't you suggest to the mods/admin?

Sterling said:
I put myself through hell just to feel pretty. I'm so self-conscious about my looks. I don't think anyone could ever love me. I'm tired of hurting myself just to feel beautiful. I'll never be skinny or pretty.. and that kills me inside.

Try not to be so hard on yourself, Sterling. Try to love yourself the way you are first. It will boost your confidence, and people will love that about you. Not your looks. What's the purpose of attracting people who will love you just for your looks? If you can show a beautiful personality, it'll make you beautiful overall to other people. *hugs*

*still think this thread should be stickied*

Just saw a clip on the news reporting that women speak - on average - 20,000 words per day compared to a man's average daily total word count of 7,000. That's right, guys. They talk three times as much as we do. Of course, we already knew that. But the real news is they've tracked it to a "language protein" that women possess in their brain either in exclusivity or in higher amounts than we do. I love you, ladies, but you can keep that protein!

;)

That makes me feel better.. both the kind words. Didn't ask for it but it meant so much.

Latest posts

Back