What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
I always love reading Broken_Doll's thought posts because there's always so many at one time.
I like ladyforsaken, you're sweet. :)

I constantly flit back and forth between around 3-5 things in terms of thinking, I'm always thinking about lots of things at once.

ladyforsaken said:
Besides that, I'm thinking my family doesn't exactly love me. Or maybe they do, in a distorted kind of way.
I used to think exactly the same way, for a brief time, except with added delusional paranoia that they were secretly taking about me/all hating me behind my back. Not fun times at all.

Back on topic...

* I would go play around with my sewing machine right now, except here in the UK it's approximately 01:04am, sewing machines are noisy, and people are sleeping.
* Several threads on Reddit - none of the content would be appropriate to discuss here, in terms of vulgarity and family friendliness etc., but **** it people are bloody hilarious. Certain posts on Reddit remind me that no matter what I do, there'll always be someone more messed up than me, kinda sad but reassuring.
* I still can't think of anything to do with those fake fur fabric scraps - I need ideas.
* Un-related - I'm a dumb ass - I should have figured that out a hell of a lot quicker.
* It took me a ******* long time, but I know now that even if I do still have suicidal thoughts that depression and mental illness is something I can if not recover from, at least learn to live with.
* The All-American Rejects song Dirty Little Secret might as well be my soundtrack today.

Good thing my friends and I are all nerds. No-one is jealous of each other because no-one can get a girl! :club:

I'm thinking that there's alot of bonding going on here. For lonely people, perhaps only lonely in the "real" world, they have managed to form nice friendships here on the forum.

painter said:
I need so much love I feel like a **** idiot puppy. Have never and probably will never be able to make myself happy. Maybe I should just buy a rope and...

...bite it and chew it and toss it around like it's alive and slobber all over everything.

Aww... but eww. Lol. Cheer up, dude. :) *hugs*

Edward W said:
annik said:
Spiders everywhere today.

<Eeeek! - Girly scream>

Ahem, I mean, no problem - Me man - me squish...

->SQUISH<- <dont touch it, don't touch it!>

There, no problem, for big man like me...

Meanwhile, back on topic

Procrastinating - putting off jobs I should be doing.

LOL Edward *visuals*

Broken_Doll said:
ladyforsaken said:
I always love reading Broken_Doll's thought posts because there's always so many at one time.
I like ladyforsaken, you're sweet. :)

I constantly flit back and forth between around 3-5 things in terms of thinking, I'm always thinking about lots of things at once.

ladyforsaken said:
Besides that, I'm thinking my family doesn't exactly love me. Or maybe they do, in a distorted kind of way.
I used to think exactly the same way, for a brief time, except with added delusional paranoia that they were secretly taking about me/all hating me behind my back. Not fun times at all.

Thank you, Broken_Doll :)
Yeah you actually stand out lol in this thread with so many thoughts at once!

Family, as they say and I've been reminded again and again, you can choose your friends but not your family. I'm just trying to ignore them for the time being.

annik said:
MY EYES!!

What's wrong with your eyes??

My thoughts are thinking of what tomorrow will be like. Every day seems to be an unpredictable day for me. Hope no more breathlessness at least. :\

Basically 25 minutes so far waiting for the program to finish the run in Debug mode. It's not even halfway there yet!

3p4ma9.jpg

Latest posts

Back