What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just cant stop wondering today.. why some people would support a jihad. why do some people so hate Americans, that they would automatically support anyone that is opposed to them even when they openly enrich themselves while standing on the backs of their own people?
for example, every time I come to this forum recently I am faced with signature banners showing support for a dictator, and even though I realize it is designed to inspire hate and conflict, I still can't help but feel sadness that the mistakes of history are bound to repeat themselves due to individuals hatred, lack of good judgment and a twisted sense of reality.

I am not a religious person. but if I could add one thing to the ten commandments, or ask any God out there to teach something to his/her followers, it would be: Thou shall not hate, ANYONE.
if that was the number one rule in all faiths, then what would people do with themselves?
but, I guess it may not make a whole lot of difference, since thou shalt not kill is right up there in almost every faith, yet the faithful do it with hate in their hearts every single day.

ladyforsaken said:
Ledia said:
It's true that sometimes I show the worst of me to people I'd want to be friends with(contradictory but I have my reasons), but most of the time it's a disappointment. Most people do not give a **** about you once you are no longer "fun"

I get you. *hugs* I will always give a **** about you, you know it. :)

*hug* I know dear. thanks. It's just that there are people who think they are more smart than you, and they try to make you feel inferior, and I think that judging people like that is just...

on a brighter note, I had a good day, I think that i've learn something good, and I feel good :D

ledia i know we haven't spoke much in private but you've always been kind to me and i always click on a thread when i see your name, i enjoy your comments and thoughts and i do care about you, ive a strong sense of empathy and it is the main way i think and act in life so even though we haven't spoke much i can see you're in pain and i do genuinely care about you *big hugs*....id like to get to know you more too, but yespeople do very much 'give a ****' here at least

my new md was raised and educated in communist china and was a party member and spoke to me like a robot drill sergeant today...im changing my dr :p hopefully to a non communist doctor haha

there wasn't much to empathically 'read' either, was scary, he wants some of my blood in 2 weeks, those who know me know i REALLY need to keep as much blood inside me as possible, people don't realize blood also contains your life energy and im very low on that cause of who i am, most people can make the energy back up...arg its really gonna drain me, even a tiny amount as if i wasn't sick enough already

this kebab is wrapped in a giant nan its 2ft long and wide as o coke can... a fiver too!

niave said:
Tired of feeling so sad and feeling like no one wants to talk to me... I can't seem to get over feeling sorry for myself right now... I wouldn't want to talk to me right now either... :'(

*Hugs* I'm here anytime :)

niave said:
Tired of feeling so sad and feeling like no one wants to talk to me... I can't seem to get over feeling sorry for myself right now... I wouldn't want to talk to me right now either... :'(

I wish our timezones were not that crazily apart... or we could have gotten more opportunities to chat. :\
Hope you're feeling better now at least. *hugs*

Walley said:
but, I guess it may not make a whole lot of difference, since thou shalt not kill is right up there in almost every faith, yet the faithful do it with hate in their hearts every single day.

I can't agree more with you. It's such a contradictory to what they claim to believe in and follow.

Ledia said:
ladyforsaken said:
Ledia said:
It's true that sometimes I show the worst of me to people I'd want to be friends with(contradictory but I have my reasons), but most of the time it's a disappointment. Most people do not give a **** about you once you are no longer "fun"

I get you. *hugs* I will always give a **** about you, you know it. :)

*hug* I know dear. thanks. It's just that there are people who think they are more smart than you, and they try to make you feel inferior, and I think that judging people like that is just...

on a brighter note, I had a good day, I think that i've learn something good, and I feel good :D

Yeah.. I kinda get what you mean really.. I face a lot of such people at work too. And I'm glad you had a good day and was feeling good as well. :)

I'm so happy I found that book - around 10 years ago one of my aunts showed me a lovely children's book, I really liked it - the only thing I could remember about it was the illustrations and a mention of "Sleeping Beauty", I kept forgetting to ask her about it, I found it by chance for just £1.50p while thrift shopping with a friend - it's "The Wedding Ghost" by Leon Garfield, illustrated by Charles Keeping.

I should listen to him when he tells me I should go to bed now, he's only concerned about my welfare, I think I might really like him *sigh*.

Ugh, go fresia yourself you ***** (it's none of you, just somebody I have to see on a regular basis).

I need to go to my room away from people and chill until I feel more sociable and less bitchy.

Hmmm, bedtime or movie?

Note to self 1: Get the fresia over yourself.

Note to self 2: Give up smoking or buy the cheap ones - stop trying to reason that by smoking you shorten your life span thus benefitting all around you because the likely hood is you'll just wind up with medical bills or some honeysuckle you dumb fresia.

Latest posts

Back