What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GraceBlossom said:
I am so nervous I have my first meeting as a Govenor later :/. I actually feel like a grown up lol.

Whoa that sounds serious. Hope it went well for you. :)

daughter of the moon said:
Thank you Peaches, Mr YellowCat and LadyForsaken
lol

Aww you have the cutest smileys yourself!

Peaches said:
too weak to think, hopefully the virus invasion is over

Hope you'll feel better soon, Peaches. :\

I finally have things to do like every day. I just wish I had more time to be lazy and watch netflix. School only started last week and I went out of town for the weekend and planning on being out of town the next two weekends. I hope I don't get too careless about making time for homework. I shouldn't complain though. So much better than it was before.

Peaches said:
too weak to think, hopefully the virus invasion is over

Sorry to hear you are ill.Hope you feel better soon.Take care

GraceBlossom said:
I am so nervous I have my first meeting as a Govenor later :/. I actually feel like a grown up lol.

How was your meeting ?
I hope it went well :)

Tulip23 said:
why did I go to work.Had they day from hell :-:)-:)-(

:( *hugs*
Hang in there, try to relax now and not think about it anymore. It's over now at least. May tomorrow and the days to come be better ones for you.

ladyforsaken said:
Tulip23 said:

Hang in there, try to relax now and not think about it anymore. It's over now at least. May tomorrow and the days to come be better ones for you.

Thanks ladyforsaken for the hug and your kind words.:) much appreciated.
I hope you are doing okay.

and now she made me spill coffee in my laptop, the last backup was 4 months ago, I think I don't want to be alive anymore

Tulip23 said:
ladyforsaken said:
Tulip23 said:

Thanks ladyforsaken for the hug and your kind words.:) much appreciated.
I hope you are doing okay.

I'm doing okay, thank you. :)
Just a bit of a headache but it should pass after I sleep.

ladyforsaken said:
WishingWell said:
I am having so much trouble breathing that I don't know whether I should try to get things done or just lie down.

I hope you chose to just lay down because doing things might just make it worse. Everytime I get my random breathless attacks, I just lay down cos there is no point doing anything.. it is so much more effort doing them while in that state.. and like I said, might just make it worse.

Hope you're feeling better now. Take care!

Ladyforsaken, That is good advice and I am about to do that as soon as I finish my breakfast. I do things on the computer while I eat. You are really caring to offer that advice, and say you hope I feel better!

I can hardly believe what just happened!

By the end of the day, I have just realized that I didn't drink coffee all day, but I did have 4 cups of green tea. I think I can survive the rest of my life without it. :D

Wow, actual progress on my project, in fact it can't be far from completion.

hqdefault.jpg

9006, love the picture and the sentiment :D

head spinning, ribs hurting, I wish this illness stopped

I'm thinking about that guy I've been seeing recently and how much I miss him, he says he misses me too and I'm secretly really glad that he (apparently) does because I really like him, we've not been getting together so much recently because both of us have been busy with work and family (yah I have a job now).

I've only been there 3 days so far but I so hope this job goes well (part time retail/cashier/sales assistant stuff).

I should really go to bed so I can be up nice and early for work but I can't be bothered.

Can't wait for this Sunday - going to a club with some people I know, should be awesome. =]

It's almost 40 minutes past midnight from where I live and still finding a way to fall asleep again after 4 hours.

Latest posts

Back