What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so bored I think my head might explode. Work in the afternoon, and after that I get to putz around at home some more. As the only social interaction I get where people talk to me and not in my general direction, I'd be happy to stay there all day.

WishingWell said:
That I feel like someone punched me in the gut and stabbed me in the heart and soul while they were at it. And, it's my fault.

If I remember correctly this usually gives you some good feelings inside....
2aay.jpg

Vrei sa pleci dar nu ma, nu ma iei
Nu ma, nu ma iei, nu ma, nu ma, nu ma iei
Chipul tau si dragostea din tei
Mi-amintesc de ochii tai

Edward W said:
Drama said:
Edward W said:
Drama said:
user 130057 said:
I'm completely bored.

me too

Hey, pop over and do some of this work for me then!!!

i'd rather be bored

Fine!

8336412452_ca6b6e7c44_m.jpg

I don't get it Eddy, people would rather be bored than be creative? I know having someone in the basement to help me with mud n' taping drywall wouldn't hurt my feelings much...

Today at work, I had royals 'begging me' for a discount on the first class ticket. I'm still in shock and exhaustion as they were 11 passengers, and each was returning in a different date. Rich royal family begging for a discount... its must be the end of the world...

I'm just really bummed about that girl I spent all of 2013 getting to know. She seemed like almost exactly what I wanted in a girl and we actually really connected. I miss how I used to not be able to be online for more than a few seconds before I'd get a message from her, or her saying she enjoys me and wants me around. It's so frustrating cause I thought this time I was getting somewhere, that my positive attitude was paying off and that I finally met someone different, someone special. I thought my luck was really changing for the better this time, that for once in my life, someone who is actually good-looking and interesting and exciting likes me back...only for it to be the same old honeysuckle in the end. I guess it means that I still have a long way to go before I'm the kind of person that gets somewhere in life. But sometimes I just want to yell *********, why can't I just get what I want with relationships for once???? I almost never meet any girls that have what I want as it is and I'm tired of life shitting on me, I'm just so tired of being rejected and not being good enough to get the ones I want.

PS please forgive the foul language. I don't like to curse unless I really mean it, sometimes regular talk is not enough.

Latest posts

Back