What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tulip23 said:
I'm thinking I wish I could turn the clock back and start over with life

Either this or the ability to stop & start it.

Tulip23 said:
I'm thinking I wish I could turn the clock back and start over with life

Yea, me too. I don't like where I'm at but it seems like making a better life will require a Herculean effort. And that's just for a chance that things will get better, it's no sure thing.

Sometimes I think that no one actually cares about ones problems, not even the people on this forum :(

Dexter said:
Sometimes I think that no one actually cares about ones problems, not even the people on this forum :(

I know how you feel, within the limits of distance I care and I am sure others do too

general reflection: when someone doesn't want to be your friend, maybe they know something that you don't

No Victory Gunners in British Columbia until the end of March....but I wanna see one NOW!

Man I wish I had a book in my house that I haven't read yet. :(
Finally got power back and now the cable and Internet are down.
:cool: At least I won't freeze.

I hate Valentine's Day. **** right, I do.

It's another consumerist ploy to make gullible people spend $$ on things for other people as an expression of affection. Why does buying junk have to be the only or even the primary way of showing someone you care about him/her? If you're gonna be with someone, then love should come across in ways other than that which can be commercially exploited.

It's also societal pressure to have someone or be with someone. Which implicitly demeans those of us who are single by choice or due to circumstances beyond our control. What, everyone has to couple up? fresia all that noise.

MTrip said:
I hate Valentine's Day. **** right, I do.

It's another consumerist ploy to make gullible people spend $$ on things for other people as an expression of affection. Why does buying junk have to be the only or even the primary way of showing someone you care about him/her? If you're gonna be with someone, then love should come across in ways other than that which can be commercially exploited.

It's also societal pressure to have someone or be with someone. Which implicitly demeans those of us who are single by choice or due to circumstances beyond our control. What, everyone has to couple up? fresia all that noise.
I always thought this is a great idea:
[video=youtube]

Dexter said:

I do care.
And I am sure others on this forum do as well,after all that's why we are on here to help and support one another

Peaches said:
Dexter said:

I know how you feel, within the limits of distance I care and I am sure others do too

Agree with Peaches, and Tulip above. Write about your problems here, you'd perhaps get responses. We do care.

Nicolelt said:
I wish I could quit and move on already!

Ah I know the feeling.

Latest posts

Back