What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^stop bragging! Eve. We all know you're popular :)

In other news, I have bridges to build. I hope that person doesn't think I'm not aware and I don't think about it.

Scotsman said:
^stop bragging! Eve. We all know you're popular :)

In other news, I have bridges to build. I hope that person doesn't think I'm not aware and I don't think about it.

Id rather be able to build bridges than have lots of PMs. Besides :p They're all mostly mod related stuff.

Holy fresia, would it KILL you to wake your drunken worthless ass up and actually MAKE IT to the **** appt I set up because I'm trying to help you the fresia out????
The fact that it benefits me more means nothing because without me, you'd be totally screwed. Seriously, you dumbfuck, start living in the real world instead of your drunken world of denial....

Last Friday, I went to the Auto Show with my friends and was thankfully able to take my mind off of Valentine's Day by hanging out and looking through all of the cars. Before we went, we met up at one of our friends' houses. This guy is the same age as me and has his own house right here where we are from. The fact that it is a house isn't really the point. It just makes me think of when that girl I fell in love with last year was talking to me about moving in with me and it makes me wonder, what if I hadn't fallen off the path of making money and having my life together? She mentioned to me that I should move to Canada a couple times, but I didn't want to leave my family behind forever. It makes me think that if only I'd been working all these years, by now, I could have had my own place right here where I grew up so I could be close to my family, AND I could have invited her to live with me. I could have had it all, high local taxes be damned. Even if I was just living in an apartment, I wouldn't even need a house. If only I'd known what was coming and had my life together by last April, when she was talking to me every day and always telling me to be online more....

Now, she's living with some piece of honeysuckle. I'm not just saying that either just because it's another guy and not me. I mean that is exactly the kind of person she's chosen. A ******* druggie bum. A loser. When the whole year we got along so well. I know I'm not perfect either, I've already admitted that I don't have my finances together. But I live a clean life and try to be a good person, I don't do this stupid druggie burnout criminal bad-boy bullshit. It always sucks to lose the girls I want to other guys, but it sucks all the more because I always seem to lose the girls I like to honeysuckle-kickers like this. It's never that the girls I like have lost interest in me over a rock star or a millionaire entrepreneur or an athlete. It's always a ******* slob. Man...it just really hurts.

I should really consider doing my homework at the library because my room is like the worst place for studying since I get distracted so easily. Googling fun things to do in anaheim and searching for cute vegan boots calls me more than trying to form complete sentences in French for homework. :club:

things are looking good !
My Dad is okay after his health scare
my golf game is brilliant
got a photo in the local paper
work is okay, week off in March !

Latest posts

Back