What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That I'm just a little tired of some people thinking that their stuff in their life is somehow more important to me than anything else in my life. And what pisses me off the most is that of all the bullshit I listen to and deal with on a daily basis, they don't care to take one freakin' minute to ask me how I am. I didn't come from nothing, so stop acting like I'm a dog you picked up off the side of the street.

I'm glad I took advice from a friend about trying to put myself out there more, it's been a challenging few days but I know this time next year I'll thank myself.

zibafu said:
what am I thinking, I am thinking that this guy needs a serious ass kicking, who the fresia does this
[video=youtube]

I think I would like to rage now.

ladyforsaken said:
Why does nausea always hit me on Sundays.

Probably because of your work problem and it being back to work the next day from Sunday.

Wow those weekends go fast.

I'm getting so tired of hearing "We're gonna win the league, we're gonna win the league, now you betta balieve us an now you betta balieve us na na na na na na na na na na na...".

I do not care about football, shut up.

9006 said:
I'm getting so tired of hearing "We're gonna win the league, we're gonna win the league, now you betta balieve us an now you betta balieve us na na na na na na na na na na na...".

I do not care about football, shut up.

haha, imagine having a father who watches football, so I go around on sundays and ofc all the latest matches that he cares about (liverpool fan) are happening on sundays, which means I get stuck watching those.

zibafu said:
haha, imagine having a father who watches football, so I go around on sundays and ofc all the latest matches that he cares about (liverpool fan) are happening on sundays, which means I get stuck watching those.

I do not mind watching it with family or friends in a pub or something, the atmosphere is good. But at home it's annoying since they chant the same stuff over and over, they completely overreact when they score.

I'm not sure weather I'm looking forward to tomorrow or not, hate the feeling of working for nothing, especially for this amount of time.

Latest posts

Back