What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is being realistic a downer? I envy those people who just think 'fresia it'.

ladyforsaken said:
VeganAtheist said:
Veruca said:
That was the worst butty ever, why do they add all horrific ingredients in the small print??

Butty is such a funny word. It's also a very cute word. I can imagine how some people might name their kids "Butty". Poor kid, though.

When I lived in the Midwest, at one point I ran into a woman who had named her young son "Bubba". I am not making this up. "C'mon, Bubba, let's go." And the kid trotted after his mom...*I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it firsthand.

Really confused. I don't want change. I liked things the way they were, even if they weren't ideal.

But I know that the only thing constant is change. I haven't a choice in the manner. Plus I am being selfish.

Whatever. I don't know.

Fostered a kitten this past week and I feel so guilty to be relieved of taking care of it(feline herpes and malnourishment, as well as normal kitten care).

It really sucks how anyone who would actually be fun or interesting or desirable is taken. I feel like I have officially missed the bus in dating now. I keep hoping that maybe it's just the way it is now and maybe they won't be taken forever, but it's still a drag. I don't want the story of my life to be "you snooze, you lose" but that's certainly the way it's been going. It's not just dating but everything, it's like, one day you wake up and you are old. I'm not ready to be 28, I don't want to be. Ugh.

Staying optimistic really takes trying when night after night I'm just sitting here sighing....:(

MTrip said:
When I lived in the Midwest, at one point I ran into a woman who had named her young son "Bubba". I am not making this up. "C'mon, Bubba, let's go." And the kid trotted after his mom...*I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it firsthand.

Bubba.. wow. People really come up with the craziest names for their children. :O

I believe Bubba is the name of Forrest Gump's friend? The one who dies in Vietnam? So maybe that IS a name

I'm wondering why I'm wasting time on the internet, there's nobody to talk to on here anyway, when I could go out and do something useful ...

ladyforsaken said:
MTrip said:

Bubba.. wow. People really come up with the craziest names for their children. :O

usually its a nickname, it is a real name tho, however you sure they werent saying baba ? but with a really bad pronunciation haha ?

Peaches said:
I believe Bubba is the name of Forrest Gump's friend? The one who dies in Vietnam? So maybe that IS a name

bubba was his nickname his actual name was benjamin buford blue

ladyforsaken said:

Butty isn't sounding so bad now...

I really dislike this. I can't believe it. I just stood in front of my rabbit to just give his fur a little brush and now I'm feeling a little breathless. I will not give in to this sensitivity!! I love cute furry little animals and nothing is going to stop me from going near them!

9006 said:
ladyforsaken said:

Butty isn't sounding so bad now...

Lmao. Okay sorry I don't mean to laugh. :\ But Butty still sounds funny.... it's like making an insult towards someone personal and loving at the same time...
Bubba sounds more bad-ass, at least, I think. I have known real people whose official name is "Baby" (a girl) and "Gorgeous" (a boy).

2 things have made work a lot better.
Firstly we got a new manager, the old one was a wanker
Secondly I do 4 days instead of 5 (Same number of hours)

my dad flicking the channels every 10 minutes, cricket, golf, football, old film, golf, back to cricket drives me ******* nuts !
what is the point ? Just a waste of time watching. You lose track of what's going on. Pointless.

I feel as if i am trying too hard to fit in and making a complete jackass of myself here at this forum. :(

TheRealCallie said:
johnny196775 said:
I feel as if i am trying too hard to fit in and making a complete jackass of myself here at this forum. :(

9 posts in almost three years. I'd say you need to post more. I haven't seen any "Jackass" posts from you :p
self asteem seems more likely.

thanks.

Latest posts

Back