What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im surprised the english language still makes sence to some degree. And i am glad i can tell the difference in people and trees but what is the point.

I gotta have faith that things will work out. That and hope. I don't know if it's stupidity or what, but I think these are the only things that I'm hanging on to right now.

So I can't lose hope.. I can't lose faith.

Good morning ladyf!

It may not be morning where you are but it's morning here so that's the greeting you're getting.

painter said:
Good morning ladyf!

It may not be morning where you are but it's morning here so that's the greeting you're getting.

Haha.. good morning painter! That's all right, I'd like to think I'm living on other people's timezones just to have an escape from mine at times. :p

raincloud said:
I'm thinking that it's really obvious why a lot of people on this board are "lonely." No one would ever want to talk to them.

And from this we can see why you're lonely.

****. PieBeNice, you're so young. Or is that your fake age? I thought you were older.... so I went to see your profile. How can you be younger than me?!

PieBeNice said:
You shouldnt tell people this. Mathematical ability is the only way to measure a person's worth.

:'(

johnny196775 said:
I feel old. But that is okay.
Cavey said:
I'm younger than like, um, well, 2 of you added together... sigh.

You guys can be young at heart. Or it just means you're wiser :)

Outcast said:
ladyforsaken said:
****. PieBeNice, you're so young.

Im younger :O, barely.

:O you are!

ladyforsaken said:
Cavey said:
I'm younger than like, um, well, 2 of you added together... sigh.

You guys can be young at heart. Or it just means you're wiser :)

I spent yesterday dancing with a 2 year old, holding her upside down so she could walk on the ceiling and weightlifting with 2 shopping baskets while other shoppers looked on bemused. I'm going for young at heart... or early onset dementia.

Cavey said:
I spent yesterday dancing with a 2 year old, holding her upside down so she could walk on the ceiling and weightlifting with 2 shopping baskets while other shoppers looked on bemused. I'm going for young at heart... or early onset dementia.

Plus 1 for sure (even though I despise this rep points thingy)- you've got my kinda attitude Cavey. I gotta find me a two year old to hang with for awhile, they're fun.

PieBeNice said:
You shouldnt tell people this. Mathematical ability is the only way to measure a person's worth.

Unfortunately such linear thinking is often at the expense of a sense of humour.

Cavey said:

Cavey, I gotta say, she's lucky to have you. You sound like you're really good with kids. It's always nice to see that in men.

WildernessWildChild said:
Cavey said:

Plus 1 for sure (even though I despise this rep points thingy)- you've got my kinda attitude Cavey. I gotta find me a two year old to hang with for awhile, they're fun.

She's my niece and she's probably more grown up than I am even though she's 2 years old :D

She currently likes taunting people with chocolate that she has no intention of sharing. She hasn't realised yet, but we take it anyway when she's not looking...

ladyforsaken said:
Cavey said:

Cavey, I gotta say, she's lucky to have you. You sound like you're really good with kids. It's always nice to see that in men.

Why, thank you. It's easy when they're not your kids though. Children always seem to like me, but I think it's because they see me messing about and think - he's HUGE, but he's definitely a kid.

Kind of nervous about tomorrow....I'm sure all is well though. There's no way both of us could have problems, right? :(

raincloud said:
I'm thinking that it's really obvious why a lot of people on this board are "lonely." No one would ever want to talk to them.

Well, that's kind of you to say. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back