What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That if anyone could see me right now miming a song I'm listening to in the office they'd probably laugh

I'm watching so much of this show, that everything I read is now in the accents heard in the show. Reasons why I don't watch much of anything.

Solivagant said:
TheSkaFish said:
Then again you shouldn't be angry if it comes to blows. What, did you think you were entitled to NOT being attacked? Do you think you are entitled to your teeth? Do you think you are entitled to decency? There are no guarantees in this world, sweetheart! If you aren't strong enough to prevent it or defend against it, or smart enough to foresee it, IT'S YOUR FAULT, MORON.

I really hope you don't mean that Ska. :( I knew a sadist who thought like that. It is everyone's right not to have their person violated.

Locke said:
I hope he doesn't mean that too, it's not a good way of looking at things.

No, I don't mean it. Those are not my real thoughts. In fact I actually agree with the both of you, that there are some things everyone deserves just because they exist. I was just pointing out how much I hate people who throw around the word "entitled" and why it angers me so much. I was pointing out the double-standard that goes on today. I was just saying, if someone wants to call me entitled, then they shouldn't be angry if I decide to attack them because they are assuming they are entitled to decency. I'm just saying, people shouldn't use that term, people shouldn't be dicks like that. They call people entitled yet are themselves acting entitled to decency, and acting like smugness is something they can do without consequence. Either go all the way or not.

This is not even what I care about today though. These next 2 weeks are going to be terrible. I want to feel better but how can I, when I don't know if Boomer will be well. We're waiting 2 weeks to go back to the vet and I don't know which way it will turn out. We basically found out he needs surgery, again. Thankfully the vet said he is still a good candidate for surgery. It's a miracle he is even still here at all, after something that happened 2 years ago. The vets are honestly surprised to still be seeing him, let alone the surgeon from last time. Not only that, but he is still very energetic, very wild. But I have no control because I don't have the money. My parents have to make the decision and I have to just sit here and hope they do. All I can think about is that I don't want them to let him go because of stupid ******* money. I wish I could just go to sleep and wake up after it's all over.

back to work tomorrow. Enjoyed my 10 days off. Had 5 rounds of golf (all good), 2 photo trips and I watched the open golf on TV.
Hardly talked to anybody apart from my Mam and Dad. Can't do anything about it. Best to get on with things by myself !

Edward W said:
jaguarundi said:
I am picking a friend up from the airport for a weeks holiday here with e.

Looking forward to the company very much.

E for Edward? I'm invited!!

chat_edjr.gif
- "No - she means me, Eddy Jr!"

Add an 'm' before the 'e'.

Eddy jnr u r adorable and would be welcome in the litter box any time. Sadly the 3 legged Siamese feline from the nethermost pit of hell would try a bit of kick boxing on you... Right now TheGirlThing has caught a shrew which is screaming for help under the shelves.. **sigh** and I want to catch up on the TDF...

TheSkaFish said:
This is not even what I care about today though. These next 2 weeks are going to be terrible. I want to feel better but how can I, when I don't know if Boomer will be well. We're waiting 2 weeks to go back to the vet and I don't know which way it will turn out. We basically found out he needs surgery, again. Thankfully the vet said he is still a good candidate for surgery. It's a miracle he is even still here at all, after something that happened 2 years ago. The vets are honestly surprised to still be seeing him, let alone the surgeon from last time. Not only that, but he is still very energetic, very wild. But I have no control because I don't have the money. My parents have to make the decision and I have to just sit here and hope they do. All I can think about is that I don't want them to let him go because of stupid ******* money. I wish I could just go to sleep and wake up after it's all over.

I'm really sorry to hear about Boomer. :(

I hope things will work out for the best.

I'm thankful for ladyforsaken showing me there are people with good hearts.
Just wish I had met her earlier, maybe I wouldn't be doing this then

TheSkaFish said:
ladyforsaken said:
I'm really sorry to hear about Boomer. :(

I hope things will work out for the best.

Thanks Lady. There's nothing I wouldn't get rid of to save him. I just hope he will be okay, no matter what happens.

I hope so too. Stay strong, Ska.

Doc said:
I'm thankful for ladyforsaken showing me there are people with good hearts.
Just wish I had met her earlier, maybe I wouldn't be doing this then

:)

It's a pleasure to know you, Doc.

You said .. wouldn't be doing this... referring to?

TheSkaFish said:
Solivagant said:
TheSkaFish said:
Then again you shouldn't be angry if it comes to blows. What, did you think you were entitled to NOT being attacked? Do you think you are entitled to your teeth? Do you think you are entitled to decency? There are no guarantees in this world, sweetheart! If you aren't strong enough to prevent it or defend against it, or smart enough to foresee it, IT'S YOUR FAULT, MORON.

I really hope you don't mean that Ska. :( I knew a sadist who thought like that. It is everyone's right not to have their person violated.

Locke said:
I hope he doesn't mean that too, it's not a good way of looking at things.

No, I don't mean it. Those are not my real thoughts. In fact I actually agree with the both of you, that there are some things everyone deserves just because they exist. I was just pointing out how much I hate people who throw around the word "entitled" and why it angers me so much. I was pointing out the double-standard that goes on today. I was just saying, if someone wants to call me entitled, then they shouldn't be angry if I decide to attack them because they are assuming they are entitled to decency. I'm just saying, people shouldn't use that term, people shouldn't be dicks like that. They call people entitled yet are themselves acting entitled to decency, and acting like smugness is something they can do without consequence. Either go all the way or not.

I'm really sorry to hear about your dog, I was a nervous wreck when my dog had surgery last year but he's fine now and I wish the best for your dog too.

On another note, not to start up another huge discussion about your turn of phrase but saying someone shouldn't be entitled to decency because they say a word you don't like is madness. You can't got round hitting people because you don't agree with their view of you, isn't this just putting you in the category of the "bad boys" you talk about?
I would like to think decency is somewhat innate in human-beings and can change or flourish by environment and I don't believe it's under category of entitlement otherwise what separates us from the wild animals.
You argument is very flawed in my opinion.
You need to start rising above stuff Ska, don't let every little thing make you angry, it's not worth it!

I am having a hard time letting go of my sister's behaviour. But I have learned one thing from this. It only eats me up inside. Especially when I do love and care about her. *sigh*

But why do I have to be the one to start talking? Why can't she approach me first? She's the one who started this. I have always been the one making peace, even when I was never the cause of whatever tension there was .. but why do I find it so hard to do it with her, now?

Nobody seems to get the fact that I have feelings too, even when I appear strong and positive. When will they ever realise that I have feelings too. :(

How do I let this go.. I hate feeling like this.

To Solivagant - I have been doing that what you asked, and did so again, earlier on, when I saw the same thing. Also, I hope you're okay and will feel better soon. I'm here for you, anytime, okay? *hugs*

ladyforsaken said:
I am having a hard time letting go of my sister's behaviour. But I have learned one thing from this. It only eats me up inside. Especially when I do love and care about her. *sigh*

But why do I have to be the one to start talking? Why can't she approach me first? She's the one who started this. I have always been the one making peace, even when I was never the cause of whatever tension there was .. but why do I find it so hard to do it with her, now?

Nobody seems to get the fact that I have feelings too, even when I appear strong and positive. When will they ever realise that I have feelings too. :(

How do I let this go.. I hate feeling like this.

To Solivagant - I have been doing that what you asked, and did so again, earlier on, when I saw the same thing. Also, I hope you're okay and will feel better soon. I'm here for you, anytime, okay? *hugs*

I'm sorry to hear of your problems lady, I don't know if I told you but I don't speak to my biological dad anymore because he's constantly hurt me! Just because you share the same blood as someone doesn't mean you have to put up with their bullshit! Maybe you should consider distancing yourself from her, you can still be there for her but make it on your terms, not hers!
You need your strength for you and your health, start being a little selfish you deserve it!

why would the sound of an ice cream van make me want to cry? And why am I focussing and getting so sucked into my past? Am I dipping further into depression again? What am I going to do? What can I do? Will anything help? I feel so painfully alone... I just want... I don't know what I want. I miss how things used to be.

Littlesecret said:
I'm sorry to hear of your problems lady, I don't know if I told you but I don't speak to my biological dad anymore because he's constantly hurt me! Just because you share the same blood as someone doesn't mean you have to put up with their bullshit! Maybe you should consider distancing yourself from her, you can still be there for her but make it on your terms, not hers!
You need your strength for you and your health, start being a little selfish you deserve it!

Thank you, LS - and you're right, I should try to do that but just my nature I have a hard time just doing that. For the life of me, I wish I could just distance myself with people who don't really care for me just like that.. but my care for them always happens to be bigger than what I imagine.. I just can't do it.

Either way, I went to talk to her already. So things are cleared up for now. It's bound to happen again, but at least it's okay for now.

Thank you for your concern and support! Much much appreciated. :)

Latest posts

Back