What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 hrs 'till EU lcs summer split.
Can't wait to go home and watch it on the big screen.

Oh my gosh. I don't want to listen to him. There's two. And they're both an hour and a half. Please...

I tried to join a forum for guitar players and they banned me permanately for having three accounts. I guess they do not take into consideration a person may have a messed up memory and be doing it out of idiotness. fresia them. My old guitar forum stopped talking to me after 1500 post because i came out. So fresia guitar forums forever.

This forum is getting more awesome by the second. Thank you. :)

I cant seem to get a photo from my cell phone to my computer.

Where are those car LED's? I want to fit them now, I've done the wiring...

Oh and now my watch is broken (it did not like sea water too much! :D) I cannot find the spare one I saw just a few days ago.

Is there a black hole in my house or something??? :p

Missing conversations with her and the hope she made me feel. We used to echo each other's thoughts so well she said we were made for each other. I felt like I found one of the others like me.

Whoever it is my friend wants to set me up with, I don't see how they can possibly compare and I don't think I will, either.

Sad/worried about my dog and just hoping there's something we can do to help him. Wishing he was still a baby puppy. Wishing dogs were healthier and had longer lives.

Just sad at how fast time flies, sad that childhood is gone and all the fun I could have had, and how I seem to be on a one-way ticket into a complete honeysuckle of a life. Boring, average paying at best job, not good at anything exciting, unable to do anything to escape it or get any real talent, no girlfriend or someone completely average and dull - and that's the BEST case scenario.

And why was it? Because you made it that way? When you overstepped boundaries. But they're invisible to you anyway, right...

I just heard Pie pee.
Not joking, totally legit. I heard him pee.

I'm not sure if I should feel disgusted or just dead inside.

Rainbows said:
I just heard Pie pee.

Probably neither, but it seems you feel aroused at the moment, with all the stripping you do.

PieBeNice said:
Rainbows said:
I just heard Pie pee.

Probably neither, but it seems you feel aroused at the moment, with all the stripping you do.

Such a liar, you.

To clarify: I don't strip. That is Nicole.

Rainbows said:
PieBeNice said:
Rainbows said:
I just heard Pie pee.

Such a liar, you.

To clarify: I don't strip. That is Nicole.

I thought Nicole was the one with boobs?

Latest posts

Back