What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should really change. Don't want to wear out my Christian shirt too soon. Gotta have one more match for 10 more years!

My comment above states i do not belong here. But leaving the forum would be like a catch 22 because this forum is making me feel less lonely by all the people being so nice. So leaving is counter productive.

I am actually going to try a social skills class at the veterans clinic.

Janitorial work was a lot of fun for me. Mabye i could do that. I'm too scared im still too screwed up to hold it together to work.

johnny196775 said:
I do not belong here anymore. But i have grown to like some peoples here.

None of us belong here, Johnny, but I like having you around nonetheless.

Well, I knew it was going to happen.....so much for a 4 day weekend.

Cavey said:
johnny196775 said:
I do not belong here anymore. But i have grown to like some peoples here.

None of us belong here, Johnny, but I like having you around nonetheless.

You belong where you feel you belong. We all belong here, if we want to belong here. :)

ladyforsaken said:
I can't help but wonder where life will take me in the next few months, or maybe a year from now. Will I be okay, or will this illness recur and shorten my lifespan? Will I get to do all the things I wanted or will I be out of time? Will there just be endless bumps on the road ahead of me as there have always been all my life?

Did I ever mention I don't quite like uncertainties.....

I get this, a little bit. I am not ill myself, but some who are close to me are, and/or they are just elderly. I worry about them a lot, and sometimes I feel like, even if I am able to get all that I wanted for myself out of life, will we all be around at the same time? Or will I go from having been feeling down because of not living up to my potential and enjoying everything and everyone fully, being a brighter spot in their lives as well as my own, to being down because they are gone? Even if one day I become interesting, exciting, creative, fun, wealthy, and whatever, how can I look forward to this future, if they won't be there? It's hard. I don't like uncertainty either.

I get what she's saying. Didn't watch the second one though. It seems way too forced. But she's essentially saying she doesn't want someone like me shave my head and six months later, show her how it's down my back again. People don't seem to realize a lot of it is genetically determined.

ladyforsaken said:
Peaches said:
ladyforsaken said:
I so want a kebab right now. :(

I am having a falafel at the moment!

can't blame a guy for changing his mind, after all :(

Falafel! Yummy!

That guy doesn't know what he's missing out on.

Had to look that up. Sounded familiar, but I wasn't sure. Fried chickpea balls? I'd totally try that.

Latest posts

Back