What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right when I start to pick up my slack, starts storming, modem goes out, and I can't organize my slack. Pffft

Right now I should be in china, finishing a first week of intense martial training, instead I am at home, cause work wouldn't give me any extra hours all through the year making it near impossible to save up, as of sunday I have two weeks off work, two weeks that are gonna be boring as hell, my mums gone away, so I am gonna be in an empty house all alone

BAH !

I wonder how in the hell Oscar Pistorius was found not guilty... I mean really.. come on!
and that NFL player Ray Rice.. how is it that he wasn't put in jail? and she married him after that?
if he did that to me I would see him in court, how is this just an NFL issue?

It's like finding a needle in a haystack. Only the needle turns out to be something else and also unavailable.

....just feeling incredibly lonely right now. It's been happening more often lately. I feel like I am approaching the level of loneliness that originally brought me to this forum, which is probably not a good thing.

Just checked some sites to see if in fact my problem is my location, that attractive women just don't live in Chicago. I can see that, because it's kind of a cold, wet, and gray place most of the year (not to mention expensive), with little to do if you're not terribly interested in drinking and not much of a sports fan. The museums are neat but once you've done those that's about it. There's not much in the way of outdoors around here. I thought, surely they are more attractive in California. Turns out it's exactly the same, where I find most unattractive and the rest are simply nondescript - not bad-looking but not particularly good-looking or interesting either.

I don't know. I'm trying to tell myself not to get too down because I don't know for sure that it will be like this forever, that maybe I'll get another chance with the ones I want somehow, or even more unlikely, maybe someone I'd like will move here. But it just seems so unlikely. It's really not a fun thought to face the possibility of going through my entire life single, but right now that's the most likely scenario.

Latest posts

Back