What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The local paper has this dating site page. I skipped thru it and most of the women were looking for 'no strings adult fun' rather than a traditional date.
Some admitted to been married. I imagine they get loads of calls from men. It all seems a bit sordid. I would never ring them up.

Triple Bogey said:
The local paper has this dating site page. I skipped thru it and most of the women were looking for 'no strings adult fun' rather than a traditional date.
Some admitted to been married. I imagine they get loads of calls from men. It all seems a bit sordid. I would never ring them up.

That's disgusting. Promiscuity has become the norm not the extreme, so look forward to it getting a lot worse world!

Never getting married crew.

Disaffected said:
Triple Bogey said:

That's disgusting. Promiscuity has become the norm not the extreme, so look forward to it getting a lot worse world!

Never getting married crew.

A few ads were younger women wanting to meet older men for 'adult discreet fun' - it's a site where you ring up and leave a message. Obviously costs a lot of money to ring.

It's definitely changed since I last had a look. It was a normal dating site then. There is a 'no strings attached' dating page as well.

My spine hurts so badly. This stupid chair, I don't know if it's the chair or my posture or both but it hurts so badly.

Kitsune Tora said:
My spine hurts so badly. This stupid chair, I don't know if it's the chair or my posture or both but it hurts so badly.

:(

Some friends of mine growing up, they had chairs that if they didn't sit with good posture, the chair would collapse on them. lol
Every **** one of them still sits with perfect posture today. :p

TheRealCallie said:
Some friends of mine growing up, they had chairs that if they didn't sit with good posture, the chair would collapse on them. lol
Every **** one of them still sits with perfect posture today. :p

Need to have those kinda chairs for my future kids someday...

I'm going on a little holiday for a few days.
Taking photographs in the peak district.
Should be fun.
I am looking forward to it.

Yowza- today's gone by soooooo fast.

And I wanna strangle my cellular provider....hmmmm :D

Thank you, Callie, Nilla and Lady F for offering encouragement and support when I really needed it.

843897agjk34gluzthank.gif

ThatOneGuy said:
Administrator's note: Due to the originality of the question it asks this thread falls under the criteria of "Essential" and hereby shall remain as a historical landmark of aLonelyLife.com in the form of a sticky. Thank You, ThatOneGuy!

4th of April 2008
- Robin

I am thinking there will no more arguing in my life.
-----------------

Just type exactly what you are thinking right now. Exactly what you are thinking... don't hold back(except if it is explicit, against another member or the forum, etc.).

Just a thread to clear your thoughts with.

And.......................................................................... GO!

Latest posts

Back