What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well...goodbye, hair. It's been a good year but I think it's time for a little more 'raw' look again.

johnny196775Again said:
I have reason to believe it is me why people are leaving.

If someone thinks they are in the public eye so much, for lack of a better term, I believe they are mistaken. I used to worry about people talking about me and other things, as you mentioned, and then I realized that I am not important enough to take up so much of anyone's time. People have their own issues to deal with, to "awfulize" over, and to enjoy, etc.

I'm thinking I have to get the forms ready for my doctor to fill out soon.

I am now reading about the term Narcissism. And it describes me in a lot of ways. Knowing that could be the first step in fixing that.

Thank you everybody. :)

"We're in hell right now, gentlemen. Believe me. And, we can stay here, get the honeysuckle kicked out of us, or we can fight our way back into the light. We can climb outta hell... one inch at a time."

Coach Tony D'Amato (played by Al Pacino), Any Given Sunday

TheSkaFish said:
"We're in hell right now, gentlemen. Believe me. And, we can stay here, get the honeysuckle kicked out of us, or we can fight our way back into the light. We can climb outta hell... one inch at a time."

Oh, I'll have to remember this.

Back to fussing over mold again...a friend of mine's book got moldy in my care. Going to have to go out and replace it today. It's going to be a long bike ride to the book store but it has to be done.

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
TheSkaFish said:

Oh, I'll have to remember this.

Yeah. I saw it in a motivational YouTube compilation and was relating it to climbing out of my own pit. No job, no money, car is broken down, dating prospects not looking so great, and now mold is beginning to destroy my books and I have little to no money to replace anything. If I stay here, I'll just keep getting the honeysuckle kicked out of me, like the quote says. I'm trying to fire myself up to crawl out of this pit.

Latest posts

Back