What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lacrecia said:
Outcast said:
Lacrecia said:
Outcast said:

Why sad?

Nothing specific, a conglomerate of a few different things. I'd rather not tell my problems to the world in an public forum post. I appreciate your concern though. :)

As you wish. Hope things will get better.

Same here. Take care. *hugs*

ABrokenMan said:
Today (all Souls Day) is a perfect day for an autumnal stroll.
Here, there is a chill in the air, a continuous, stiff breeze, sky completely overcast, colorful leaves flailing about...I only wish my knees were not inflamed, and that I could walk without pain. And to have someone special to share the stroll with... Perchance, to dream....

I am thinking that is a perfect sounding dream. Although I hope your knees would be better..

Arachne said:
ABrokenMan said:
Today (all Souls Day) is a perfect day for an autumnal stroll.
Here, there is a chill in the air, a continuous, stiff breeze, sky completely overcast, colorful leaves flailing about...I only wish my knees were not inflamed, and that I could walk without pain. And to have someone special to share the stroll with... Perchance, to dream....

I am thinking that is a perfect sounding dream. Although I hope your knees would be better..

Thank you, Miss A.
On days I flare, like today, my gait is a match for Fred G. Sanford!

Nobody understands, but it's not an explainable situation. It's just a thing. You understand or you don't.
And I miss you.

Inbetween all the stuff that's going on, I keep on realising the bad sides of people when they hurt me. But, I'm almost happy that you hurt me that way, making me realise what kind of person you really are. I tried to be the best friend I could be to you and you chose to do that. The consequences is what you have to deal with. You didn't like who I was anyway.

*shrug*

I'm just so tired of the serious amount of people being rude to me.

That I dislike the thought of, "Well, she will be... " Says who? You? Because it certainly wasn't me. I've never even given any one of you the slightest inkling that I'd marry. Sorry that you all believe that marriage should happen, but I don't think it should. I don't care for it, and he knew this way beforehand. Don't try to make it out like it's the only thing that makes sense because it's not. It's not wrong for me to disagree with marriage. It's wrong for anyone to try and force the idea on us simply because you all think it's right.

It doesn't help that I have no one I want to bother to vent to and seek comfort. I guess playing games on my phone should help

Gah, it's cold in here! Hmm... how can I heat this room up?

Lilith said:
It doesn't help that I have no one I want to bother to vent to and seek comfort. I guess playing games on my phone should help

I won't always be online, but feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to vent for a bit. Won't bother me. :)

It's an awkward moment when you realize that all those things people said about you are true, when you thought they didn't get it...

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
*Finishes writing essay*
*Prints essay*
*Finds out I forgot to add in a title*

lol Just hate when I print an essay and find out that something is wrong. Sometimes I dont even correct it.

I feel so blessed.
Thank you.. Thank you for noticing me and going out of your way to tell me it'll all be okay.

Latest posts

Back