What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SophiaGrace said:
Rodent said:
SophiaGrace said:
Because we're non-threatening. :)

*raises aggressive voice* Does that mean I'm threatening?!

*ducks and hides* o_o

Don't worry, I'm not going to run after you...

I mean, why would I run? I got all the time in the world. :p
I'm off to practice my maniacal laughter then...

Is there something wrong with me if I feel like no signature represents me nor any avatar?

I feel no connection to any words or pictures lately that could stand in the stead of my face online.

I feel small…energetically. Don't wish to really put myself out there. Not sure how to describe it.

SophiaGrace said:
Is there something wrong with me if I feel like no signature represents me nor any avatar?

I feel no connection to any words or pictures lately that could stand in the stead of my face online.

I feel small…energetically. Don't wish to really put myself out there. Not sure how to describe it.

Good. You're awesome in the best way, being you. :D:D:D

As for feeling energetically low, it could be the season. :club:

For three days I've been wanting to send some greetings to an old friend of mine ask if she's in town during the holidays...still haven't lifted a finger. Guess it doesn't matter anyway. And if I stay passive, everyone else will...

do I want to respond to this guy's message on the dating site? he seems interesting but he has 6 pictures there and he is not smiling in any of them, and kinds of looks like Tom Waits when drunk

Peaches said:
do I want to respond to this guy's message on the dating site? he seems interesting but he has 6 pictures there and he is not smiling in any of them

Something is telling you no. Go with your gut feeling.

Peaches said:
do I want to respond to this guy's message on the dating site? he seems interesting but he has 6 pictures there and he is not smiling in any of them

I don't smile in pictures. So, yes, you should probably run...

Latest posts

Back