What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jd7 said:
The more I work to advance myself as a professional, the more difficulty I have dealing with people who are unprofessional. I suppose I shouldn't be so offended when it's due to nothing but pure ignorance on their part. But really? Botch my email address twice, never call me back, and when you do ... the wrong information? And could you please ... please ... mumble a little harder?

That's called the-other-person-doesn't-care

Cynicism: That moment when you look around your house and realize all of those 'free' things people gave you over the years - clothes, housewares, dishes - were not given out of charity; rather, you were a convenient 'feel-good' dumpster. :p

I hate other people's stuff...

Do I need more towels? Well, let me see, I'm a single guy and now I've got about sixty of them that are mismatched. So, no! And the same goes for dishes, cookware, utensils, or any other stuff. Keep your own stuff. You want to get rid of it, so it must not be all that great.

In other news, I'd like to thank three people for not listening this year and buying me clothes for Christmas despite decades-old warnings like: NEVER BUY ME CLOTHES. THEY WON'T FIT. I'm going to thoroughly enjoy the three shirts that now occupy precious closet-space, which could only be worn (after one washing and subsequent shrinking) as one of those half-shirts from the 1980s.

You guys rock! Between trying to make your "honeysuckle" my "stuff" and dressing me like Stuart from MadTV, somewhere I'll find a way to express my thankfulness...

sothatwasmylife said:
Oh bugger...Maybe sometime I won't feel disposable....but feel it's pretty unlikely...Still every day above ground has some merit...even if it doesn't always seem like it 😗

Should I go for a walk on the heath....yeah it's maybe more about meeting the objective than the walk..sigh!! 😗

Completely failed to go for a walk on the heath....buggar it ...I'm just going to luxuriate in the defiance

johnny196775Again said:
I do not belong here. I am just too ******* happy right now.

Yes you do belong here.. *hugs

I feel rather good, not letting the speed bumps bother me.. ^.^

Seeker_2.0 said:
Must.Not.Eat.Chocolate.Cookies.You.Are.On.Post-Christmas.Diet :p

*whispers. eat da chocolate! eat da chocolate!*
lol no seriously, resist!

Alkmaar!!!

I knew it was you! It just took me a little while to realise it, they have changed your name(Fairy Ring? wtf?) & they have altered your formula(you're not quite as creamy as you once were) & there's the addition of colur....I don't really mind the colour, a rich, deep pink, it's nice....it's just so good to have you back!

Oooh deep Jasminey goodness!

I think I can manage to enter the new year with at least a certain amount of inner peace. No debts to be collected, no scores to settle.

Things are far from perfect, but so what...there is no such thing as a paradise. I got my cards handed and played them as best as I could.

Caught you? She hadn't caught you? So that means you have been doing things, but just haven't been caught yet? Right? You better watch your words because not everyone's so blind as to not read between the lines.

jd7 said:
In other news, I'd like to thank three people for not listening this year and buying me clothes for Christmas despite decades-old warnings like: NEVER BUY ME CLOTHES. THEY WON'T FIT. I'm going to thoroughly enjoy the three shirts that now occupy precious closet-space, which could only be worn (after one washing and subsequent shrinking) as one of those half-shirts from the 1980s.

This, I'd need to see.

Latest posts

Back