What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm determined to finish what I've been wanting to finish doing for weeks now. I just gotta keep at it.

VanillaCreme said:
You caca-poopoo.

What a really interesting term lol.

I will prove you wrong again like I have proven you wrong before, you will see. You can keep your thoughts to yourself cause I won't change myself, I will be the way I am and always will be.

And No, It's not directed to you, don't go assuming things again. I have a life outside this.

But I think you will do it again, won't you? :p

Okay, just cool it now. Don't need to get frustrated at her. She just wants to talk. Why am I so goddamn frustrated at her for nothing now?!

Mouse said:
lonelyfairy said:
I messed up my sleeping rhythm again, bleh... @_@ Sleeping all day long and being a complete night owl at the night.

Have had that happen before, but I found going to bed 2 hours earlier every night eventually breaks that cycle.

I have heard of that before too. Only thing which helps me is to be awake the whole current night and the whole next day. Then try to wake up normally in the morning after the next day, LOL. :p

Sometimes I just want to cut off my hair. Finally got it managed with probably more hair grease than it would take to oil up a tractor.

I used to feel really bad about not being good looking or enough of a chick magnet for women to date or marry….
But now I am inclined to CELEBRATE it.”

Can't sleep...broken bone and other injuries from a car nearly running my bicycle down a couple weeks back...completely alone..it's so much harder to deal with things if you're not at 100%... nobody around to care less, nobody that cares in a city of millions of people.. probably gonna have to move back to my hometown as I can't work at the moment, where I know even less people...I really hate life, instead of things getting better the harder you try nothing ever ******* changes only for the worst then plateaus back to lonely monotony...really had enough.

I am thinking I have a beautiful fire going, great tunes, the stars are beautiful, but I am in a park by myself and my 15 pack is almost empty. I'm not sure if this is a problem or not.

ladyforsaken said:
Okay, just cool it now. Don't need to get frustrated at her. She just wants to talk. Why am I so goddamn frustrated at her for nothing now?!

You have a lot on your plate and don't give yourself enough "me" time? You have to taken care of, too.
Maybe?

>3810 pages
My goodness.

Thinking about past relationships.
Anyone know why people stop talking to me after we have sex?

OverUsedName said:
>3810 pages
My goodness.

Thinking about past relationships.
Anyone know why people stop talking to me after we have sex?

They got what they wanted out of you?
I don't mean that in a prickish way. It's happened to me. That's my philosophy.

Latest posts

Back