What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
Now, this **** headache.

Cavey said:
... changed my mind.

Cavey, it's really nice to see you. *hugs*

Thanks. The 'Changed my mind' was to explain the lack of a message I wrote earlier and subsequently deleted - it's not related to anything else.

Cavey said:
ladyforsaken said:
Now, this **** headache.

Cavey said:
... changed my mind.

Thanks. The 'Changed my mind' was to explain the lack of a message I wrote earlier and subsequently deleted - it's not related to anything else.

I know, Cavey. I was just glad to see you around. :)

ladyforsaken said:
Cavey said:
ladyforsaken said:
Now, this **** headache.

Cavey said:
... changed my mind.

I know, Cavey. I was just glad to see you around. :)

I'm happy to see Cavey too. :) I've gotten fond of him.

VanillaCreme said:
Tealeaf said:
What kind of a God allows a Human Centipede trilogy?

That movie was awful, yeah?

I'm thinking that dude was right. Oh how I laughed at that. Seriously though, if any of them want to comment on my looks, how's about you look her way first. See if you want to say something about me then.

Nills.... it was the worst, most disturbing thing I have ever seen....until I saw Human Centipede II.

Danielle said:
VanillaCreme said:
Tealeaf said:

I'm thinking that dude was right. Oh how I laughed at that. Seriously though, if any of them want to comment on my looks, how's about you look her way first. See if you want to say something about me then.

Nills.... it was the worst, most disturbing thing I have ever seen....until I saw Human Centipede II.

And yet you still watched it. ;)

HoodedMonk said:
Danielle said:
VanillaCreme said:
Tealeaf said:

And yet you still watched it. ;)

I watched about half of it, and that was too much. I know what it's about though. I don't really enjoy watching stuff like that though, so I don't think I'll watch any more of it.

The slightest mistake is just not allowed with people, is it? Amazing how fast they go cold when they're no longer getting what they came for.

ladyforsaken said:
That... just broke my heart. :(

Lots of HUGS,LadyF!
fHK2c1K.png

Latest posts

Back