What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nely Lo said:
I haven't smoked for long time, I smoked half pack this evening.

:(

I'm sorry to hear that. But I'll tell you this, one thing that I've learned over the years is that when I'm trying to quit something, it helps to keep track of how long you've gone without doing the thing you want to quit. Sometimes when you look back on your chain of "clean" days, you'll feel like you don't want to throw your progress away.

Also, it helps to replace the thing that you've quit with something that you want to start doing, instead of just not doing something anymore.

Triple Bogey said:
so sick of listening to NEGATIVE ******* PEOPLE !

Stop listening to them. That's your choice.

And, woo, that actually wasn't horrible - despite him never really remembering dates and stuff.

Rainbows said:
JHK said:
Rainbows said:
When you see people being shot live on TV, you just can't help but feel annoyed at people complaining about little things. RIP. Guns should be banned.

Idiots should be banned. Guns have nothing to do with it. I could just as easily kill someone with a spoon.

Still, guns kill quicker and make mass shootings possible. If idiots can't get to guns (Like here in my country), they won't be shooting either.

That's only a band aid. What about any ingriedent to make a bomb?

I think my gun is a piece of art. Chances are if it came to killing someone I'd be more likely to use the knife I carry then my gun.
The founding fathers gave us the right to bear arms - I'd be scared to see that taken away. May as well throw the towel in when it comes to our rights then.

JHK said:
Rainbows said:
JHK said:
Rainbows said:
When you see people being shot live on TV, you just can't help but feel annoyed at people complaining about little things. RIP. Guns should be banned.

Idiots should be banned. Guns have nothing to do with it. I could just as easily kill someone with a spoon.

Still, guns kill quicker and make mass shootings possible. If idiots can't get to guns (Like here in my country), they won't be shooting either.

That's only a band aid. What about any ingriedent to make a bomb?

I think my gun is a piece of art. Chances are if it came to killing someone I'd be more likely to use the knife I carry then my gun.
The founding fathers gave us the right to bear arms - I'd be scared to see that taken away. May as well throw the towel in when it comes to our rights then.

A gun ban would be just a band-aid. You can't ban something and expect something to stop. Other means would simply go up. Stabbings, beatings, and whatever else would just go higher. The answer is not gun bans or stricter gun laws. The only people that stricter gun laws affect are the people who follow them in the first place. Show me a criminal who cares enough about the law not to break it. You couldn't. People who do follow policy, procedure, and laws would be the ones left scratching their heads - not criminals.

I've been here around guns - shotguns and rifles - for years, and not been shot. And that's because I'm around someone who knows how to handle them. Banning a constitutional right wouldn't make crime go down or not happen. Banning guns wouldn't make incidents magically go away. The black market is massive and easily accessible if you know the right people and the ways to obtain things anyway.

Also, you could just as quickly - maybe even more so - kill someone with a pocket knife than a gun. People do survive gun shots and wounds. On the flip side, people do die from knife wounds. So, to say guns are quicker is just a poorly thought out reason or defense. I'd probably be more likely to grab a knife because I keep one in each bag I have.

I heard this area is full of problem cougars. I took a walk in the dark for an hour and a half and didn't find one...

There's nothing like waking up to the smell of smoke and freaking out, until you open the door and realize your burn barrel must have reignited and the smoke is blowing directly toward your house. Add the (almost) no wind factor and it just hovers everywhere...Ugh, heart attack mode over, now to listen to 3 air purifiers running in the living room to get the smell out. Thankfully, it's only a little. Should be gone before the kids wake up.

Argh why did I turn out to be such a shitty person? Everyone else in the family is well liked. Why did I turn out so annoying and awful...:(

Veruca said:
Argh why did I turn out to be such a shitty person? Everyone else in the family is well liked. Why did I turn out so annoying and awful...:(

Being well liked isn't everything. It takes courage to be 'different'.

I wonder if it's possible to be in love with someone's voice. Just the sound of it... I love it.

You know, like most people, as a young kid I always thought wwe wrestling was real, but obviously as an adult I know its fake haha, but, watched a few clips over the last few days ever since steven amell (the arrow) did his charity bout, and you know what, its quite entertaining haha.

Especially little clips like this

[video=youtube]

zibafu said:
You know, like most people, as a young kid I always thought wwe wrestling was real, but obviously as an adult I know its fake haha, but, watched a few clips over the last few days ever since steven amell (the arrow) did his charity bout, and you know what, its quite entertaining haha.

It's not fake so much as it is scripted. Like a movie or a song. It's already known what will happen (usually), but what they do is real.

Thinking that the grilled cheese was super delicious.

Latest posts

Back