What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still don't understand why women read that website. It's like they don't realize it isn't promoting a better world for women, it's exploiting our problems for money through hype and sly hypocrisy.

Talk about how bad it is to tell women gamers to die and how it's shitting up the Internet, then hurry off, cheer, and repost all the articles where women tell men to die as progressive and feminist. Feel like a martyr and like you're getting your due recognition. Make them more money and keep everyone angry, hypocritical, and reading. Good job.

See, that's why I buy generic things. Because, chemically, it's the same pill. Most people don't even know they're most likely packaged at the same exact factory as well. I have no problems purchasing generic things if it'll save me money for the same exact thing.

I wonder what today is going to be like. Will he come in the morning for the kids and do something with his dad too or will he sleep most of the day and then whine and ***** when his dad leaves....hmm

Dog attacks - scary. Thought I was going to have to kill it.
I'll stay inside tonight, I think...

What a voice! She sounded better live than I ever thought possible. Liquid gold. It's in the genes I suppose. What must it feel like to have that sort of talent, I wonder..
I've got into the habit of translating in my head as a song goes on, but songs when translated lose so much of their poetry and emotion. Oh well.

JHK said:
I hurt.... so bad.

sorry.... (hug)

why don't people understand that if I have to get up early to meet them I will be a wreck all day and not much fun to be with?

Crap day. Pissing down outside so I couldn't play golf. Just sat inside having nothing to do, listening to my Dad calling the fresia out of the English ladies playing cricket.
Shite !

Why did you cook up that entire bag? Common sense really does not reign over you. There was no need to make all that because there was a little bit of pie left there (which you could have told him to take), then I see several biscuits (more than any kid should ever be able to eat in a five hour span), and on top of all that, you decided to cook up all those. Do you realize that they could have been kept in the freezer, because they were in there anyway. You didn't need to waste them like that.

Do I really have to rummage through my wardrobe to find out if the socks I'm wearing aren't identical on purpose or because I mixed up two similar pairs...

Latest posts

Back