What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If only dreams and wishes could become reality... I can't remember every little thing, but it felt so good to open up and laugh and feel comfortable with someone.

I think I'll just spend the entire night crying. Not sure about what. Perhaps because I miss you so much, or because I'm scared for tomorrow.

Aisha said:
TheRealCallie said:
Aisha said:
Why must they creep up on me? Where are your heads, people?! And why do you have a box instead? Stop staring at me. **** mannequins.

Did you check up their asses? :p

I thought that was a human affliction. If mannequins have it too I guess some human has an odd fetish.
Or they're rodent with his glue.. :p

Well, most of the mannequins I've seen (with heads) seem rather snobby....so yeah, check up their asses next time. :D

HoodedMonk said:
I worry far too much about screwing up and saying the wrong thing. :/

Oh, that's me too. I'm like that all the time. It's one of the reasons I am such a snail in getting back to people, whether it is email, Facebook, Skype, and so on. Unfortunately, sometimes it can mean I have taken a month to get back to people on things.

Anyway. Just thought I'd let you know that I share that worry too.

Wouldn't their agents know that? I mean, if I was looking at dude, I would most likely say to myself, "You know what, no. They wouldn't want to take him on." He's got insane charges against him. There's no way I'd sign that.

AmytheTemperamental said:
ladyforsaken said:
I need to smack people's butts.

Are you offering? :p

Oh yes, come, line them all up.
emoticon-0116-evilgrin.gif

Fickle friends. Of course. I haven't succeeded yet, but I haven't failed either. I'm not out for the count yet, sister. Just watch me.

ladyforsaken said:
AmytheTemperamental said:
ladyforsaken said:
I need to smack people's butts.

Are you offering? :p

Oh yes, come, line them all up.
emoticon-0116-evilgrin.gif

*popcorn*

Rainbows said:
Help, I'm so scared!

Your knight in sparkly heels is here! What's wrong, rainbows? Are you okay? Is The Derp okay?

it would be so great to have some anonymous advice about why I am so boring and make people run away

I'm happy to have found my way back here. I don't know why I managed to only write 5 posts when I registered 1,5 years ago, but I hope that now I'll be able to be more active.

I could've sworn I did that...but obviously not. Struggled with myself long enough till I forgot about it completely.

Well you should have just said that at the beginning and then we wouldn't have wound up here would we.

I really hope I get the job.

I love my new fox onesie pyjamas. <3

I want something but I don't know what...

I'm hoping to get my first tattoo soon. I know exactly what I want, it'll go on my inside right wrist and it'll be the only tattoo I ever get - I do not want anything else and I generally do not want tattoos but this has significance to me and I've wanted it for years.

Sleep? Read more? More internet? A film? Don't know.
How the fresia am I supposed to figure out what to do with my life and all that honeysuckle when I can't even decide what to do with my hair for like 300 days out of a year?

I guess I'm kinda sleepy?

Screw this, I'm out.

I need to avoid reading about dating and looking at dating sites for a while. So many people have so many negative and cynical things to say about it and I really hope they are wrong, and that people aren't really like that. It all really messes with my mood and I need to get into the habit of being positive.

My sleep-aid pills make me feel like a zombie, emotionless. I can't even cry if I wanted to, which is great.

I have recently been telling myself "it doesn't matter if he finds a new gf, we all pass away anyway...it won't matter who he dates or falls in love with in the end because it won't matter in the afterlife." Depressing I know, but it helps me when I start thinking about our breakup.

Latest posts

Back