What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a tightness in my chest, the like of which I have not felt in a long time. I cannot read the news, I cannot go on facebook or social media.. there is so much pain in the world and I feel as though I am to blame for all of it. If a solution could be provided by giving my own life, I would gladly do it.

Aisha said:
There is a tightness in my chest, the like of which I have not felt in a long time. I cannot read the news, I cannot go on facebook or social media.. there is so much pain in the world and I feel as though I am to blame for all of it. If a solution could be provided by giving my own life, I would gladly do it.

There's also a lot of happiness in the world, it's not AS commonly published because pain and mystery brings the most viewers. If you choose to focus on the negative then you'll never feel happiness. You're not being selfish or ignorant focussing on your own life, you're simply trying to live, some people don't get a choice.

I am brtitish but i live in France and I love this country. My heart is breaking for the innocents killed in Paris, and their families.

We cannot let bitterness and terrorism divide us, we cannot let the forces of extremism of any flavour, political or religious, stop us from seeing each other as human beings. People who suffer, who have joy, who are lonely, who feel lost, who dance, who sing, dream, despair, love...

Who are part of the same family, the human race.

AmytheTemperamental said:
MissGuided said:
Aww, you can come vacation at my house and hide out from stupid bosses. :(

Okay, but I have to make the BBQ pulled pork first.

Yes, you do. I would hope you don't plan to show up empty handed. That would just be rude.

jaguarundi said:
I am brtitish but i live in France and I love this country. My heart is breaking for the innocents killed in Paris, and their families.

We cannot let bitterness and terrorism divide us, we cannot let the forces of extremism of any flavour, political or religious, stop us from seeing each other as human beings. People who suffer, who have joy, who are lonely, who feel lost, who dance, who sing, dream, despair, love...

Who are part of the same family, the human race.

+1

Nice to see you around again, jags.

9006 said:
There's also a lot of happiness in the world, it's not AS commonly published because pain and mystery brings the most viewers. If you choose to focus on the negative then you'll never feel happiness. You're not being selfish or ignorant focussing on your own life, you're simply trying to live, some people don't get a choice.

Yes. I understand. I'm usually happy, but there are moments, as with everyone. This has something to do with the years of guilt that's built up, I guess. I want very much to help. I don't really know what I can say anymore, but I am determined to help and I will do what I can do, no matter how long it takes.

too many tragedies lately...what is happening to this world? :(
... meanwhile
..how long does it still take for those beans to boil? doh

I've not had the best of weeks. I lost my maternal grandfather on Thursday night. I was very close to him and his passing is incredibly sad, but the events in France are tragic. It's such a shame that sections of humanity are determined to destroy everything rather than creating anything meaningful for future generations.

so sorry for your loss, user 130057. May your grandfather rest in peace. (hugs)

user 130057 said:
I've not had the best of weeks. I lost my maternal grandfather on Thursday night. I was very close to him and his passing is incredibly sad, but the events in France are tragic. It's such a shame that sections of humanity are determined to destroy everything rather than creating anything meaningful for future generations.

Very sorry to hear about your grandfather. I hope you're holding up okay.

Are you all seeing the same stars that I am? Sitting on my boat and seeing what an amazing night it is. Just curious, do you see what I see???

InRichmondVA said:
Are you all seeing the same stars that I am? Sitting on my boat and seeing what an amazing night it is. Just curious, do you see what I see???

"Said the night wind to the little lamb,
'Do you see what I see?
Way up in the sky little lamb,
Do you see what I see?
A star, a star
Dancing in the night
With a tail as big as a kite,
With a tail as big as a kite...'"

I wish people would stop blaming other people for the bad things that happen in their lives that are clearly not other people's faults. I wish they would stop bitching about it because that attitude definitely isn't going to make things any better for them.

user 130057 said:

Sorry to read about this.. my condolences, user 130057. :\
May you find the strength and peace to get through this loss. Take care, please.

You're right though.. and the saddest thing is that there are still so many other tragedies happening on top of the ones in Paris that it's .. scary how widespread across the globe these happenings are taking place. We just don't hear about them all.

user 130057 said:

Sorry to hear about this.

I thought this happened in later years. What the... 27 and I'm already looking at people like, "How can you sleep for so long?" I don't know if it's nerves or what, because I've had horrendous nerves and worries before, but I don't remember it affecting my sleep like this. Fell asleep at 5ish, woke up at 9. Four hours again.

Latest posts

Back