What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, so, this toothpaste brand's tubes are weird and the stuff comes out way too easily, because the past few times I've tried using them I miss the toothbrush.

I'm so very drunk. Do I venture out onto the mean streets of Cumbria in order to buy more diet coke? *Laugh* Mean streets.... Cumbria... lol...

It makes me sick to my stomach that most of them will get away with what they did and that many of them are probably planning to do it again meanwhile others have the nerve to accuse the wronged party of not respecting human rights.

user 130057 is a good at typing when he is drunk. I may have to hire him to send drunk texts for me next time I hit the cherry whiskey.

Everything went completely different than expected. Which might be why it was fun for me in the first place. Missed the bus back because the schedules changed again after midnight. Walked one hour through the empty city back home. Into bed at three in the morning. If only it hadn't been a Thursday...my head.

For the first time in about five years I saw this girl who went to my high school who I never knew personally because she was a year above me. She hasn't changed at all physically. I never really appreciated just how much her appearance embodied the stereotype of the pretty nerd girl.

AmytheTemperamental said:
user 130057 is a good at typing when he is drunk. I may have to hire him to send drunk texts for me next time I hit the cherry whiskey.

I'd love to take credit for it, but the autocorrect handled most of it... and my OCD wouldn't let me post anything until it was comprehensible ;)

---

Apparently, I can't hold as much liquor as I used to. Everything gets a bit fuzzy around 10pm last night and then there's nothing... I know that when I stop feeling sick and eventually find my phone, I'm going to have some explaining to do.

4 work days down, 3 more to go then I'm finally off. :p Oh how I sometimes envy people with normal 8 hour shifts and non-physically exerting jobs lol.

user 130057 said:
I'd love to take credit for it, but the autocorrect handled most of it... and my OCD wouldn't let me post anything until it was comprehensible ;)

---

Apparently, I can't hold as much liquor as I used to. Everything gets a bit fuzzy around 10pm last night and then there's nothing... I know that when I stop feeling sick and eventually find my phone, I'm going to have some explaining to do.

Wonder if you even remember me joining the chat then. Haha. I most certainly hope your bladder isn't still irritated at ya. Feel better man. :p

Siku said:
4 work days down, 3 more to go then I'm finally off. :p Oh how I sometimes envy people with normal 8 hour shifts and non-physically exerting jobs lol.

user 130057 said:

---

Wonder if you even remember me joining the chat then. Haha. I most certainly hope your bladder isn't still irritated at ya. Feel better man. :p

I'm really confused now. Did I join a chat or something and I've completely wiped it from my mind? I haven't got a problem with my bladder either. I'm so confused!

user 130057 said:
I'm really confused now. Did I join a chat or something and I've completely wiped it from my mind? I haven't got a problem with my bladder either. I'm so confused!

Yep. Or at least you were already in there when I joined. I joined it for the first time shorty before 10pm which makes your statement true.

You kept peeing. It was an on-going joke during the chat. Obviously from the drinking. :p No worries, it's not as bad as you may think it is.

It can't be me, because I have never even registered for the chat! If there was seriously someone in there called user 130057, then it's nothing to do with me :/

Latest posts

Back