What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VanillaCreme said:
Well, I didn't want her to, but I understand why she did. Good choice. Onto another season...

Season 3 of Hell's Kitchen is my favourite. We should watch it together

"My hair feels too long" ...yeah, that seems to be a tolerable thought. I prefer to have my mind occupied with banalities during evening hours.

I'm not organizing either but I need to be at both even though they're at the same time. I have to be at the meeting in any case but I'll miss at least half the other session, if I manage to go there at all. This isn't the outcome I wanted, but things happen for the best. I'll see how it plays out.
I measure my water intake daily, but clearly it's not enough since I'm outside most of the day. I can't afford to be incapacitated by heat exhaustion again.

Some crazy (and possibly high as the sky) ******* wrote 19 comments within 5-10 minutes on a single Youtube video of mine...my inbox almost detonated. So that's why people turn off notifications.

I think that went well. I hope it did. As many times as I do this, I still feel anxious going up. There were only a few dozen people there but I was still nervous. I hope it'll fade with time. It seems to be improving a little.
As for the other thing, I really need to practice more often. I hope we'll have enough time.

Your combative attitude? Yeah, stop making it so personal. I didn't say that for you to correct me on anything.

I'm ironically blessed with being best at singing very cheesy love songs...of all the possible songs in existence.

What if it's everyone who looks and/or sounds like them that act that same way? Like everyone else is wrong, and that they never need help from anyone, although that's all they ever do is get help from everyone... Wouldn't that be weird...

How many times does someone have to reject you for you to finally get the picture and move on! smh

I'm starting to abhore shopping because I like either a lot of things and i dont know what to get, or i like nothing so i dont know what to get.

Please don't get worse. Please, please don't get worse tonight. Can't afford that right now. How did I manage this?

Whatsina smells like a flower and sounds so soft like a mouse.
Siku is..... just Siku. And he needs to sleep. :p

I know what happens to me when I eat it, and I know I shouldn't be eating it. Hush, conscience. You saw nothing.

Latest posts

Back