What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
LoneStar1989 said:
Should I start watching Game of Thrones or no -.-

*nods*

What has taken you so long? D:

I didn't want to watch until I'd read the series.. I didn't want to start reading the series because it isn't complete yet... you get the picture ;)

LoneStar1989 said:
ladyforsaken said:
LoneStar1989 said:

*nods*

I didn't want to watch until I'd read the series.. I didn't want to start reading the series because it isn't complete yet... you get the picture ;)

You are even more OCD than I am when it comes to that. :p

ladyforsaken said:
LoneStar1989 said:
ladyforsaken said:
LoneStar1989 said:

*nods*

I suggest reading the books, and then accepting that you won't get exactly what you are hoping for from the show adaptation :D Chances are there won't be much more for books anyways. He's enjoying doing the show too much.

I wish I had a place I could call home. And I wish I was there right now.

Also, I get the feeling I'm never going to measure up to where I want to be.

AmytheTemperamental said:
ladyforsaken said:
LoneStar1989 said:
ladyforsaken said:
LoneStar1989 said:

*nods*

I suggest reading the books, and then accepting that you won't get exactly what you are hoping for from the show adaptation :D Chances are there won't be much more for books anyways. He's enjoying doing the show too much.

Well then I think I'll avoid the.books altogether... can't handle incomplete series!!!

ladyforsaken said:
LoneStar1989 said:
ladyforsaken said:
LoneStar1989 said:

*nods*

What? D & D write the show, G.R.R.M's input on that is more indirect.

Paraiyar said:
ladyforsaken said:
LoneStar1989 said:
ladyforsaken said:
*nods*

What? D & D write the show, G.R.R.M's input on that is more indirect.

I don't read the books and I don't watch the show, but I never miss an opportunity to post this...

[Video=youtube]

Nope, I'd rather have a cavity filled than bother trying to point out the irony. And I'm in luck, off to the dentist I go...

It's hard to stay mad when someone admits and apologizes sincerely for their mistake. But it's still a little more than irritating for that to happen, even if she didn't intend it. There was obviously some miscommunication. It's okay though.
But if that unmentionable tries anything tonight, I'm at the point where I'm furious enough to retaliate. His wife is going to know. Every **** person is going to know. I've been patient enough.

You are un-*******-believable... The next time you see me trying to balance plates and cans and cups, and you sit there like a half-baked moron laughing because you won't grab anything, I'm going to throw the honeysuckle in your face.

"If social stigma demands your credentials, stab them in the lung. If that isn't good enough, twist the blade as you remove it."

Latest posts

Back