What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rainbows said:
lonelyfairy said:
Devastated that there's no cure for this... It explains all these painful symptoms for over decade. It literally explains everything.

Lime?

If you meant lyme disease, nope... Not that, though it sounds horrible too. :/

Two things ...errmm...no three things simutaneously....One ..my toe is still sore. Two...Why did it never occur to me to use this area as a window seat before....is it really that advisable to use this area as a window seat...Three ...This Assam loose leaf tea is pretty nice....errmm 4 things then !

I'm mulling over that old chestnut 'Youth is wasted on the young' and starting to realize that it's very true.

Just watched a programme on Valium addiction in Scotland...like a 100+ tablets a day .I had no idea that people were taking those sorts of massive quantities

I'm thinking exactly what is the point of this site ...there is no interaction it does absolutely nothing to alleviate loneliness and just seems to alienate you further.be better off just communicating your thoughts which really don't need to be entirely negative to the Samaritans at least those guys will actually give some kind of response rather than leave you feeling you might as well blow into the wind....not expecting a reply anytime soon

200.gif

sothatwasmylife said:
I'm thinking exactly what is the point of this site ...there is no interaction it does absolutely nothing to alleviate loneliness and just seems to alienate you further.be better off just communicating your thoughts which really don't need to be entirely negative to the Samaritans at least those guys will actually give some kind of response rather than leave you feeling you might as well blow into the wind....not expecting a reply anytime soon

I have Pm'd you sothatwasmylife

sothatwasmylife said:

To be fair, you haven't made a thread in more than a year. Also, have you tried the chatroom?

How about your brother? Okay? Stop tagging me in honeysuckle. Worry about the fact that he doesn't want to work to support two ******* toothpicks, and not worry about what I do.

Faced with another impossible choice. For once, why can't I just end up talking to a nice girl who seems interested in me in class or at a party or something, find a relationship that way. I wonder if there's a reason every girl I fall for has some sort of "catch" to them. In a relationship, live away, shows zero interest in talking to me or out of my league. Always something. It's not like I "enjoy the chase" or whatever, in fact I hate it, but I never seem to go the easy route. Or maybe I'm not just cut out for what the "easy route" is for most people, as evidenced by my recent failures.

Either way, I have no idea what to do. If I pursue this, I might end up shooting myself in the foot if we break up even if something does develop, if I don't, I'll probably regret it, or let the feelings fester until I confess them once the opportunity has come and gone (like last time). fresia my life.

I swear that's all I do is work now. Work, clean, take care of the kids. I could use a break....or at least a schedule/routine so everything is more organized. Meh, I'll get it handled, just gotta buckle down and find a way.

I have a feeling I won't be seeing a certain someone ever again and I don't know how I feel about that. How ironic is it that a relationship so intense would end with not so much as a whisper.

Paraiyar said:
sothatwasmylife said:

To be fair, you haven't made a thread in more than a year. Also, have you tried the chatroom?
You have a point but it obviously doesn't work for me, I don't want to endlessly feel obliged to present negatives in order to gain some kind of acknowledgement and even then it's debatable if I would receive any I think people become so entrenched in self on a site such as this it becomes difficult to communicate very much at all outwith very narrow margins.. depression, anxiety. loneliness .but then again that's the underlaying remit so why should I expect anything else..but it does nothing to enhance my frame of mind to be honest it simply makes me feel even more alienated....but that's only my take on it and I can only
imagine many others view it entirely differently
I did explore the chat room.well no I didn't actually as it seemed such a clunky process...I arrived at the server ..,, no link into this site.I just gave it up.

sothatwasmylife said:
I did explore the chat room.well no I didn't actually as it seemed such a clunky process...I arrived at the server ..,, no link into this site.I just gave it up.

It's not as hard as it seems. But you have to have an invite in order to get into the chat room. Only myself and VanillaCreme can send invites. After you get that, you just need to claim your account, verify it through your email and you're all set. If you'd like, I can send you an invite and help you get in. Just let me know.

I watched more of this than I realized. Only one more season left... What will I do... Watch it again? Nothing else, nothing newer, seems interesting.

im so tired of people asking advice on here and then when ppl give their advice they are just 'wrong', aight next time just dont ask for advice then?
i dragged myself out of depression and a very lonely situation but ofc my opinion doesnt count cos i dont fit the profile of a "loner" ROFLAMFSOxDDDDD

Latest posts

Back