What are you watching right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
youcouldnevertell said:
Season two of Orange Is The New Black.

That is a really great show. I got sucked into it and seen all the way up to what they got on netflix now, cant wait till next season. Youll love the ending of the last season btw, kinda satisfying and funny. The very last scenes what im talking about.

Vinnie Paul on the drums, the steam from my Carmel'ish Coffee, and my cats going insane from the Speed Metal...

This is old stuff.. but I always just love watching All Time Low live. I don't know why really...

[video=youtube]

The Equalizer... at the beginning I could not get the hang of what was happening but right now I am ok with it..
wanted to share this quote with you guyz:
"The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain :)

ladyforsaken said:
This is old stuff.. but I always just love watching All Time Low live. I don't know why really...

[video=youtube]

Your old stuff seems like new stuff to me! I refuse to grow old FFS.

user 130057 said:
ladyforsaken said:

[video=youtube]

Your old stuff seems like new stuff to me! I refuse to grow old FFS.

Lol. No worries, user 130057 - you'll always be a youngster. I'll join you on that. :D

shadetree said:
That is a really great show. I got sucked into it and seen all the way up to what they got on netflix now, cant wait till next season. Youll love the ending of the last season btw, kinda satisfying and funny. The very last scenes what im talking about.

I pretty much watched both seasons in one week. I can't wait for season 3. I love it.

Oh and right now I am watching season three of Oz

I'm attempting to watch the PDC World Darts Championship, but I've got so much work to do.

my daughter dancing on the music of this commercial. *doh*
this is crazy, lots of people record their dancing, send it to this company and the selected ones are shown on tv. I must admit, some are really hilarious.
[video=youtube]

Latest posts

Back