What are you watching right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished watching all of Xena: Warrior Princess.
I've never watched every episode before, and well, now I have. :)

Trying to decide on what to watch next.
Either Hercules: The Legendary Journey's, or my other options are:

Being Human
Dead Like Me
True Blood
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer.

I've already watched all of Daria and Are You Afraid of the Dark?
There was an older HBO series called Rome, I think. That interested me a bit back then.

Modern television shows bore me. I make a sentimental exception for True Blood, because my family has some roots in Shreveport, Louisiana.

I only got through season 1 of Game of Thrones. While a good plot and interesting at first, I found it to be a bit too political to keep me interested.

*holds up flame shield*

Niantiel said:
Just finished watching all of Xena: Warrior Princess.
I've never watched every episode before, and well, now I have. :)

Trying to decide on what to watch next.
Either Hercules: The Legendary Journey's, or my other options are:

Being Human
Dead Like Me
True Blood
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer.

I've already watched all of Daria and Are You Afraid of the Dark?
There was an older HBO series called Rome, I think. That interested me a bit back then.

Modern television shows bore me. I make a sentimental exception for True Blood, because my family has some roots in Shreveport, Louisiana.

I only got through season 1 of Game of Thrones. While a good plot and interesting at first, I found it to be a bit too political to keep me interested.

*holds up flame shield*

Well, I thought Xena and Hercules were complete garbage, so I may not be the best person to recommend anything, but Buffy was one of my all time favourite TV shows and it stands up surprisingly well for a programme that started in the mid 90's.

Latest posts

Back