what do u work as or mainly do if unemployed

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fightclub said:
That interesting stuff I work as a supportworker in mental health, Foxo your time sounds very interesting have you ever thought of blogging it it would be like a real hitch hikers guide. I have a site on my own brand of T shirts as I like doing Graphics like you bread, I also have art work in the royal college of Art looking at my very very mild mental health health condition that I like talking about but some times gets boring explaining for the hundreth time, but part of it makes me a bad speller so sorry about that.

It's actually something I'm seriously considering once I finish up with school and can travel full-time. I'm also thinking of vlogging rather than just blogging, because I know from experience a video connects someone to a person, place, thing or event much more than text and a few pictures ever will.

So if I'm still around by then, I expect all of you to follow the vlog. I can promise you won't be disappointed.

I go food shopping -- this is my major goal usually. But I spend most of my day alternating between staring at my email and my to do list and channel surfing.

I like to stand on chairs on a Monday, talk a lot of nonsense, bake, think about cleaning and generally sleep at completely the wrong time. Quite a life I've carved out for myself there, eh?

annik said:
I like to stand on chairs on a Monday, talk a lot of nonsense, bake, think about cleaning and generally sleep at completely the wrong time. Quite a life I've carved out for myself there, eh?

That sounds like a fairly pleasant schedule, actually. Especially the standing on chairs and talking nonsense, I'm sure that must be an astounding sight.

DreamerDeceiver said:
annik said:

That sounds like a fairly pleasant schedule, actually. Especially the standing on chairs and talking nonsense, I'm sure that must be an astounding sight.

It's just a whole lot of wasting time really I guess. :( Thought honestly that is how I spend my time. Because I have nothing I have to do sometimes its hard to be productive at all.

annik said:
DreamerDeceiver said:
annik said:

It's just a whole lot of wasting time really I guess. :( Thought honestly that is how I spend my time. Because I have nothing I have to do sometimes its hard to be productive at all.

I see. Maybe you could try your hand at something inspirational; music, art, fencing or even write more poetry.

DreamerDeceiver said:
I see. Maybe you could try your hand at something inspirational; music, art, fencing or even write more poetry.

Well I do but everything just ends up feeling like another way to kill time. Plus people resent it. However I don't really think they understand what its like. To feel useless all the time...

annik said:
DreamerDeceiver said:

Well I do but everything just ends up feeling like another way to kill time. Plus people resent it. However I don't really think they understand what its like. To feel useless all the time...

You're not useless..
:hug:

i work as a financial analyst for a US based independent equity research firm which is on the verge of shutting down. we prepare reports on different stocks. i dont think anybody even reads our reports. i absolutely despise my job. i have to work 45-60 hours a week.

DreamerDeceiver said:
annik said:
DreamerDeceiver said:

You're not useless..
:hug:

Thanks. :) *hugs back*

I study. Civics program with economic orientation :) But I have few classes each week, so mostly I slack -> fight my inner demons at home.

Factotum said:
i work as a financial analyst for a US based independent equity research firm which is on the verge of shutting down. we prepare reports on different stocks. i dont think anybody even reads our reports. i absolutely despise my job. i have to work 45-60 hours a week.

If money didn't matter, what kind of job would you like to have? Is there anything that you wish you could be doing instead of that job?

annik said:

You stand on chairs and talk nonsense...you mean, you're a teacher like I was? ;)

IgnoredOne said:
annik said:

You stand on chairs and talk nonsense...you mean, you're a teacher like I was? ;)

He he :D I don't talk nonsense while stood on chairs though now I'm going too! It sounds fun. Plus me...a teacher! I don't think so! You have to er like know stuff and things to be them!

AT FACTOTUM

I have been thinking I would like to write a story, I have for a year or two now, I read in the local paper about a guy from my town who did over many years and its been taken up by hollywood, there helping train him so he can develop the story to the final result, he works in graphics and is dyslexic.

fightclub said:
AT FACTOTUM

I have been thinking I would like to write a story, I have for a year or two now, I read in the local paper about a guy from my town who did over many years and its been taken up by hollywood, there helping train him so he can develop the story to the final result, he works in graphics and is dyslexic.

it is a lucrative profession if you have the passion and hit big time. i dont think the movie business will ever die down.

I fix all of that weird honeysuckle you see sticking out of the ground at an airfield. A lot of coffee is consumed during this process!

Latest posts

Back