What is your passion?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My thread has become a what's your favorite cake thread... and all your answers are forgetting that the best cake is ICE CREAM CAKE.

lostatsea said:
My thread has become a what's your favorite cake thread... and all your answers are forgetting that the best cake is ICE CREAM CAKE.

Apologies...I am new and just didn't want people to think I was ignoring their comments about my passion.I will stop..

p.s good choice too:)

lostatsea said:

I second this. Carvel ice cream cakes with that chocolate crumble stuff in the middle. So good.

albie said:
bottom_scratch_by_albatrash-d72dz00.jpg

I love those! :D

Mine would be music, reading and video games, things that cheer me up really.

lostatsea said:
Someone asked me this, and I didn't have an answer. It really bothered me. I mean what would make you really happy? I don't mean a person/relationship, that's deriving happiness from another person. I mean an interest, that you yourself have. It could be music, art, cooking, sports, cars, etc.

I think a large part of why I'm lonely is that I have nothing I'm passionate about.

I think it's important that you find what brings flow into your life. For me, it's straight shaving, reading, karate practice, hiking, sampling different foods/microbrews, doing Bob Ross style paintings, and going barefoot as often as possible.

Admittedly, this flow has not brought me newfound company or romance, but it most certainly brightens my life.

Don't worry if you didn't have an answer, people have asked me questions in the past that I didn't have an answer too. =)

As for passions, I enjoy many different things, haha!

As for right now I enjoy: music, writing, daydreaming & collecting 80s My Little Ponies.

I am passionate about my dog. I show him, and do other events with him. I hope to get more and do more activities!

Latest posts

Back