What it means to be truly ugly.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Passport is for 1d1ots , you live in 21.st century, long time ago you should have had world without borders. -.-"

There is still a diffrence between wanting as much as men and don't want at all. I agree that not as much and women are more selective, and more women use sex as a mainpulation. And "sex for food " in fact works in one direction for now.

Man also get older after all, and I've heared that menopause doesn't influence sex so much. Trauma and a decrease of libido from a childbirth in most cases is not forever and it can be cured. Sure if a woman doesn't sleep enough and has no help with a baby, her libido is almost zero, but I think it works for both genders, if a man doesn't sleep and has a lot of work to do, would he still want a lot of sex(better ask men though).

If she doesn't love him, of course she doesn't want him. If a woman is married because she loves a man, why wouldn't she want an intimate? Yes, there are some people who are asexual, but not a lot. Why do women have the lovers and the affairs? In my experience, in my social group, women who can't get "food" on their own and depend on the men are more likely to avoid/dislike sex. But that can be not representative in other social groups, I dunno.
yeah I deffo dont mean women dont want it at all, just not as much as men is my view of the situation.
Vaginal dryness is a leading symptom of menopause… it deffo effects things but its sad to say because its not… anyones fault.. but facts over feelings is the only way I know how to talk about topics… it sucks though.

I think this thread explains perfectly why passport bros exist. If a man is below average or undesirable to women where he lives, why not go to a place where his odds increase.
I agree and 100% no need to self loath, the thing I hate about passport bros is making women who arent from the west seem second rate 😂 like heres honesty… even if you could find someone in the west… there still might be someone a better fit overseas. or the next extreme like magical unicorns, they are just women who are more “affordable” due to the exchange rate nothing more nothing less.

When I was in highschool, I was talking with this girl; I think we were both Juniors at the time? She was cool, liked blue grass music (which I thought was weird as hell). We didn't know eachother well, or interact frequently, but we did know eachother. I remember somehow we got to chatting during lunch about this and that. And I still remember what she said, "girls want it just as much as guys do." I think I was quite surprised, in two ways: one at the adominition, and the other at the content.

People have different defintions of intimacy; and different desires as well. Some people fear intimacy. Some people don't desire intimacy all that much, if at all, be it physical, emotional, psychological, intellectal, what have you.

And then more simply, men and women both have varying degrees of libido/sex drive. And then people change, day to day, week to week, month to month, year to year.

It's just like some people are, 'huggers.' And some people _hate_ hugs. heh.

In my experience it's not as complicated as it's made out to be; one can sure make a game of it though, and get tangled up. And that's okay, I guess.

As for beautiful and ugly...

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." I think that one can rest comfortably on it's own merit for a long time to come.

Last edited:
When I was in highschool, I was talking with this girl; I think we were both Juniors at the time? She was cool, liked blue grass music (which I thought was weird as hell). We didn't know eachother well, or interact frequently, but we did know eachother. I remember somehow we got to chatting during lunch about this and that. And I still remember what she said, "girls want it just as much as guys do." I think I was quite surprised, in two ways: one at the adominition, and the other at the content.

People have different defintions of intimacy; and different desires as well. Some people fear intimacy. Some people don't desire intimacy all that much, if at all, be it physical, emotional, psychological, intellectal, what have you.

And then more simply, men and women both have varying degrees of libido/sex drive. And then people change, day to day, week to week, month to month, year to year.

It's just like some people are, 'huggers.' And some people _hate_ hugs. heh.

In my experience it's not as complicated as it's made out to be; one can sure make a game of it though, and get tangled up. And that's okay, I guess.

As for beautiful and ugly...

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." I think that one can rest comfortably on it's own merit for a long time to come.
It’s a lie they do not, I dont care what anyone says they also say we are as strong as men 😅 its a lie, I cant say why they lie about it as I’ll get cancelled 😅

I need to do more research maybe I should watch the Kim and Kanye divorce

yeah I deffo dont mean women dont want it at all, just not as much as men is my view of the situation.
Vaginal dryness is a leading symptom of menopause… it deffo effects things but its sad to say because its not… anyones fault.. but facts over feelings is the only way I know how to talk about topics… it sucks though.
It's not only a menopause which can cause the problems like that and it's not the 18th century(though I'm not sure they didn't have anything that time), so it's not such an unsolved problem I guess. And it's smth that usually happens when you are after 45. So 50-60-70yo men want and can have sex as much as 20 yo? I think in general older people want and have less sex then younger.

Anyway I think if “you must remember to sleep with your husbands”, maybe it's better no to be married :unsure: Yeap, I know I'm too categorical.

It's not only a menopause which can cause the problems like that and it's not the 18th century(though I'm not sure they didn't have anything that time), so it's not such an unsolved problem I guess. And it's smth that usually happens when you are after 45. So 50-60-70yo men want and can have sex as much as 20 yo? I think in general older people want and have less sex then younger.

Anyway I think if “you must remember to sleep with your husbands”, maybe it's better no to be married :unsure: Yeap, I know I'm too categorical.
Literally I was shocked watching all these advice videos but they all were like remember to sleep with your husband and if you dont you’re a bad wife 😬

I hate about passport bros is making women who arent from the west seem second rate 😂 like heres honesty… even if you could find someone in the west…
I don’t think non western women are seen as second rate. Passport bros just be casting a wider net because they cant catch a fish at home.

For me personally I would never do it because I would fear she would come back to my first world country and realize I’m below average and leave me.

It’s a lie they do not, I dont care what anyone says they also say we are as strong as men 😅 its a lie, I cant say why they lie about it as I’ll get cancelled 😅
In some ways women ARE stronger than men. Perhaps not physically, but either way. But yeah, a lot of women do want sex just as much as men.

In some ways women ARE stronger than men. Perhaps not physically, but either way. But yeah, a lot of women do want sex just as much as men.
How would they even know? It’s not like they are men to even know 😅 just a silly statement but evidence shows women dont… and the ones with evidence that they do.. men dont even like them or society shames them

The same could be said the other way, though, right?
Well yeah but it literally makes no sense 😅 but people say it like its true, however evidence shows its furthest from the truth for some very good reasons.

Like biological, hormonal, childbirth, age related, and maybe even societal pressures and influences. Even how men are about losing their virginities shows theres huge differences but we live in a time where pretending men and women are the same seems more preferable than facing the facts.

Well yeah but it literally makes no sense 😅 but people say it like its true, however evidence shows its furthest from the truth for some very good reasons.

Like biological, hormonal, childbirth, age related, and maybe even societal pressures and influences. Even how men are about losing their virginities shows theres huge differences but we live in a time where pretending men and women are the same seems more preferable than facing the facts.
Yeah, but women are more likely to lie about it because of how wanting and liking sex reflects on women. It's perfectly okay for a man to want all kinds of sex, but it's not for women, so women lie about it.

Yeah, but women are more likely to lie about it because of how wanting and liking sex reflects on women. It's perfectly okay for a man to want all kinds of sex, but it's not for women, so women lie about it.
Yeah I agree with this, studies show another reason for sexless marriages is because women tend to feign ignorance in the bedroom due to societal views on women and sex. So don't often feel empowered or confident to be truthful about what they like and blah de blah.

Latest posts

Back