What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Veruca said:
ladyforsaken said:
Veruca said:
PMs from friends. Coconut jelly. Video of a dog playing with himself.

Hey friend. Glad to see you back smiling.

A certain awesome friend might have had something to do with it eh? :D

Everytime I see you come back here it somewhat makes me want to cry (in a good way lol). Cos it just feels like a long lost sister is back (even if it's just for a short while). :)

Waking up and finding one kitten asleep in the washing pile and the other snuggled up asleep with my oldest son.

^ Kittens!!

Even when they are climbing up your curtains, attaching all four paws and claws to the dog's ear (poor Troje) and squeezing behind the washer then crying because they 'can't get out' (a blatant lie as you find after you have practically deconstructed the scullery) - kittens are adorable.

And a large fat 3 legged Siamese puswus lying on his back in the morning sun with all his legs and his belly waving in the breeze is smile-worthy too...

^ Aww they are adorable. These are very nervous as this their third home :-(. So they are hiding at the moment.

GraceBlossom said:
Sagan my boy kitty, climbing into my lap for the first time.

Awwwwww. lovely. You'll need to post photos on the pets thread so we can all see the new kitties. :)

My dog, his knee all healed up now, rolling in the grass like a hairy lunatic mutt and getting covered in bits of dead grass ...:D

Latest posts

Back