What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy online COGITO made me smile because he recommends not to kill yourself. I told him he's amazing. I wish i knew where he lived so I could stalk him and f*ck him. Am I creepy? Teeheehee

Got my hands on the last color of the lip moisturizer that I was craving. Suck it whoever else wanted Peach Kisses!!

2rptik9.jpg

I was really determined to be angry for 10 minutes because this woman on the streetcar had her bag just inches from my face. It annoyed me that she was a bigger woman who was having difficulty keeping balance but there were ALL THESE seats that she could have taken (I have my own messed up issues about gaining weight, so forgive me for sounding fat-phobic), and I was just... I was hot, I was hungry, I was protecting some expensive computer equipment, and I just kept thinking "Just do it. Just smack in the face with your bag and your belly and I will yell! Oh... I will yell at you like a crazy...". ... and then she got off. Then another woman who was twice her size got on... and where does she stand? Even though there were a few seats available, she waddles over RIGHT BY ME. And I just laughed. Her boobs smacked me on my head and I thought it was the funniest thing, and I had a really hard time being angry. It calmed me right down.

Everything went right today. I dealt with stress in a positive way. I felt even more gratitude. My dog is on the mend. My digestion is good. Tomorrow is going to be a hot sunny day so I have a date with the sunshine...I'm in love...everything is good. Life is awesome. Smiling is just second nature now.

Knowing that I'm accepted just as I am despite my tumble from the back of the turnip truck :)

Latest posts

Back