What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blowing the candles celebrating my bday forever alone with cake and beer xD

I saw some ducklings on a walk! Then my mum had to outdo me when I text her by saying she'd seen piggys!

I saw a cute little beagle. Nice coat, cut muzzle nose. It was the nicest part of the day when I saw that it didn't want budge as I was patting it and the caretaker was pulling it.

A album that I've been looking forward to was finally released.

This picture...

148hjyg.png

...and the fact that it happened.

1. Boyfriend dumped me but hey at least I got a brand new laptop out of it.
2. Belated birthday card from my grandma arrived today - she's so sweet and kind.
3. Mom's insurance is finally paying out after her latest car accident - they say she might get around £2000.
4. Last night I thought I was going to kill myself - I didn't, I'm still ******* here.
5. Long story short - around 2 weeks ago an idiot's dog not on it's leash knocked my phone out of my hands jumping on me, phone's screen is cracked to honeysuckle - was meant to be fixed on Tuesday by a local guy - my local phone shop repair man said since the delivery of the new part(s) is so late that I can choose a free phone case for the inconvenience. :)

1. My animals
2. Drinking coffee
3. Relieving the Rush concert I went to last night
4. My website is looking great

Latest posts

Back