What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Brother recognising that the track that I was listening to is from the Metal Gear Solid Soundtrack even though he doesn't really play the games.

I´m happy for my friend who was at first overly shy, had self esteem issues due to tough family history etc.
She moved to a bigger city I live in, and we became friends. I talked with her, showed her around, and I like to think I helped her in some things, to become more confident etc.
And recently I met her after some time, and now, she has friends, boyfriend. So that made me happy:)
Even though it made me a bit sad at the same time, being jealous of her being happy in a relationship and all:D
But she is happy, so thats great:) I hope she continues living a happy life:)

GraceBlossom said:
My wonderful children.

Same (child in my case). I peeked in on Sleeping Beauty and saw that Cat was perched on the pillow above her head- way too cute.

WildernessWildChild said:
GraceBlossom said:
My wonderful children.

Same (child in my case). I peeked in on Sleeping Beauty and saw that Cat was perched on the pillow above her head- way too cute.

Aww cute :). We are going to get kittens soon hopefully a brother and sister :).

What made me smile today.....lazy day and cuddles.

I haven't had chance to post it yet, but I saw something yesterday that made me smile. I took a photo and I'll get it sorted to post in the 'Raybans' thread for tomorrow :p

found out I am one class shy of another bachelor's. Wondering if it's worth it to finish, or even possible. Or if it would open any new doors.

Also, went for a nice long bike ride today.

Latest posts

Back