What Names Have You Given?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I named my first pet (guinea pig), ''hammie'' derived from hamster. cos hammie is cuter than guinea
I named my second pet (rabbit), ''rabbit'' or ''bit'' as his nickname. He died a virgin.
I named my laptop, ''lappy''
my teddy bear ''Harrod'' cos he has harrods written all over his ribbon and his sole
I suck at giving names (D)

Floffster "Harrod" is a great name for a teddy bear! I imagine the kind of teddy bear that would go around wearing a top hat and monocle (obv)

My mom rescued a lost kitten from the roadside and brought him home in a cardboard box. I named him "Castelmagno" which is a kind of cheese - and it's a proud name, which fitted him because he acted like a little lion. He would fearlessly attack grown-up adult cats, in particular this one incredibly worn old warrior cat named Gaz, who had been in innumerable fights and was basically hard as nails.

So Castelmagno would fearlessly go up and start trying to attack Gaz, and poor old Gaz would just not know what to do. Gaz likes to fight big dogs and cats twice his size but he just couldn't handle a tiny kitten getting all up in his face.

088-1.jpg

This is Castelmagno looking at Gaz. Clearly Castelmagno wants to play and Gaz is just like, "Oh god... not this again..."

I boguht a chameleon plush recently from the thrift store. I named him Guapo. A very fitting name, I think!

IMG_20130318_003216_zpsf96ed03d.jpg

As you can see, he's quite dapper.

My cat Noel and my english bulldog Tinkerbell (because there's nothing funnier than a fat*ss bulldog with a delicate fairy name :)

My other dog Bond...James Bond, double O pooch (Bond for short):

* A fish I had as a child - Ferguss
* A cat I had as a child - Ferguss
* The puppy - Kara

* 2 of the 3 retro Sindy doll horses I have are called - Hamish and George
* A horse plushie modelled on Black Beauty that I cuddle at night - Snuggles (yah it's lame but who cares! :p )

My first baby, a lovebird I hand reared called puff. A pet pigeon, whose name I forget. Too many fish to count, including a pair of fat goldfish called tweedle dum and tweedle dee. Nicknames for my sister and some of my friends and former someone.

Latest posts

Back