What should I add?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What does this site need the most?

• A new proper chat integrated with your login

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Switch to run on SSL ( https://www.alonelylife.com ) for maximum security and privacy (encrypts info

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Something else? Please specify

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob Arctor said:
Hi Bjarne, I would like to say that the way the chatroom link is setup right now is inefficient from a mod's perspective. A little while ago the link was changed so that it directed people to the chatroom thread where they could see the list of official guidelines and get instructions on how to register. Making the link go directly to the chatroom circumvents this and only creates a need for mods to direct people to the thread manually.

Thank you to whoever changed the chat link.

Hey!
I found something I would like to be added, or rather, removed.
I cant give no more reputations during a day I already gave few!:( Its restricted daily I suppose, but for someone who may come here after a while, say a week, there are more post that are rep-worthy:/
So.....May the limit be removed?....Any chance?

Mr.YellowCat said:
Hey!
I cant give no more reputations during a day I already gave few!:( Its restricted daily I suppose, but for someone who may come here after a while, say a week, there are more post that are rep-worthy:/

People still give rep?

9006 said:
People still give rep?

I do sometimes. I think it's better than quoting a huge post and saying "LOL" or "+1". Also if there's some hint of substance to the post. But sometimes I'm lazy.

9006 said:
Mr.YellowCat said:
Hey!

People still give rep?

Well...

Hey bjarne :)

Just wanted to bump this thread to ask about:

painter said:
Rosebolt said:
Maybe a way to elect moderators once a year or so? If anyone feels that this forum needs that?

I definitely think something needs to be done about moderation here. But I fear some kind of election process would only make things worse, adding to the problem. I'm not really sure what the answer is. Perhaps just a re-evaluation.

It would be cool if we could have the youtube/quote etc buttons on top of the quick reply box.

I'd like to talk with you directly about one of the moderators here, I tried contacting the site via email about it a while back but had no reply, I don't know if it went to you or to anyone at all but if you have a chance that would be great.

You had no reason to bump this thread and quote one of the silliest ideas every made on a forum. Made by those who have either been banned or reprimanded for their inappropriate behaviour by moderators too I might ad. To try and dredge up the past of something that happened LONG ago with a staff member shows you can't let things go. You had NO reason to make such a comment. Your hands are not clean in past matters, don't try to act like they are not.

This thread is being closed, if Bjarne wants to reopen it he can but we do not need people liek you coming in here and trying to start something that has been over and done with for months now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back