What star sign are you?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
POOFERS!!! We're match for each other! I told you sooooo!! :p hahaha

Gemini and Libra, two air signs, are well suited intellectually and in every other way. They are stimulating companions who will enjoy a lighthearted, lovely affair. Neither is combative and they're likely to agree on everything. They are affectionate, fun-loving, and like social life, entertaining, and travel. Sexually both are fervent, neither is jealous or demanding, and Libra goes along with Gemini's taste for experiment. Their one problem is that they both love to spend money. Otherwise, a perfect match.

teeheehee XD

Pfffffft, I don't put too much faith in astrology.
BUT if I did, I must've lucked out 'cause my boyfriend's an Aries. Gemini and Aries are supposed to be great mates. >: )

Hahaha, I found dirt on you, Steve.

http://www.astrologycom.com/libra.html said:
You should beware of falling for flattery, because you love to be admired, especially for your taste, charm and appreciation for excellence in the arts, including personal adornments, dress, home decor, hair styling and so on. You graciously accept praise for your achievements and will gladly give praise to others, when they deserve it (and even when they don't, should you be trying to talk them into something...)

Explains why you always exit the chatroom in all of your splendor!

*snickers*

shells said:
Hahaha, I found dirt on you, Steve.

*gasp!* I knew there was a reason!

Well, two can play that game!

http://www.mysticalblaze.com/AstrologyGemini.htm said:
Gemini has more than one personality, which can change in a flash, and those near to them would do well to learn them both. On and off, up and down, back and forth, black and white, day and night, ying and yang - this is the essence of the Gemini personality... On good days, she will be charming and gracious, but on bad days he can be moody and even cruel. Remember, with Gemini, the by-word is "changeable," so learn to expect anything!

Is this why you're such a poofer in chat? Can't decide to stay or go? HMMMMMMmmmmmm???? ^_^

I'm a dead ringer for a Pisces.

Traditional Pisces Traits

Imaginative and sensitive
Compassionate and kind
Selfless and unworldly
Intuitive and sympathetic

On the dark side....

Escapist and idealistic
Secretive and vague
Weak-willed and easily led

http://www.astrology-online.com/pisces.htm

Lol. The good and the bad right there.

Badjedidude said:
Is this why you're such a poofer in chat? Can't decide to stay or go? HMMMMMMmmmmmm???? ^_^

Pssssh, a poofer?
...I don't know whatchu talkin' bout. >.>

Magpieorpigeon said:
Do you think that your personality reflects the start sign you were born with? Or is all just a big waste of earthly time?!

I'm a Capricorn. Means nothing to me. :p

In 1979 Michel Gauquelin put an advertisement in Ici-Paris offering a free horoscope.

Recipients of the free horoscopes were asked to reply saying how accurate they and their friends found the horoscope. Of the first 150 replies, 94% percent said it was accurate as did 90% of their friends and family.

With out any regard to their sign, they all were given the same horoscope, that of Dr. Petiot, a mass murderer.

The same experiment has been done quite a number of times by various people.

I'm an Aries, not really sure what that means. I had a girl ask me once and when I told her she assumed I was some sort of crazy party animal. Not so much.

"Hi. So I'm going to be rude...but people who believe in star signs are ******* crazy."

[youtube]UInlC5JX77Y[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back