what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MV5BMjE3MjkyOTk1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTM5Mzk5._V1_.jpg

Kiki's Delivery Service :)

Recently saw the new Hunger Games movie. Highly recommended. It wasn't long ago that I thought it would be crap, lol.

Blush said:

I am wondering why i have never watched that yet considering that i have watched most of Hitchcocks works, including the silent ones. Hopefully they find a copy of "The Mountain Eagle" some day.

Minus said:
I am wondering why i have never watched that yet considering that i have watched most of Hitchcocks works, including the silent ones. Hopefully they find a copy of "The Mountain Eagle" some day.
I must admit this was the first Hitchcock movie I've seen (I'm not much of a movie person) but I kind of thought this was... boring. I've also heard that this movie wasn't one of Hitchcock's best so perhaps that's why I didn't like it all that much.

Qh9KhA4l.jpg

Blush said:
I must admit this was the first Hitchcock movie I've seen (I'm not much of a movie person) but I kind of thought this was... boring. I've also heard that this movie wasn't one of Hitchcock's best so perhaps that's why I didn't like it all that much.

I don't recall seeing it in anyone's list of favorite Hitchcock films. It does seem a little out of place having been released in the 50s along with some of his best known work such as Rear Windows, Vertigo and North by Northwest. It does contain a common Hitchcock element, having the wrong man being accused.

15dqa11.jpg

Diabel (1972)

"During the Prussian army's invasion to Poland in 1793, a young Polish nobleman Jakub is saved from the imprisonment by a stranger who wants in return to obtain a list of Jakub's fellow conspirators. Following his mysterious saviour across the country, Jakub sees the overall chaos and moral corruption including his father's death and his girlfriend's betrayal. ..."

qybw3d.jpg

For some reason I'm stuck with this one movie for awhile now, haha.

MV5BMTM2MTI5NzA3MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODExNTc0OA@@._V1_SX214_.jpg

and I love these gifs! xD

tumblr_mifpc1eP5f1qh8v10o1_500.gif

tumblr_mc3y3qurhr1qzjuf9o1_500.gif

tumblr_mdxfr6dpe31rj6akzo1_500.gif

Hahaha! xD

I watched the remake of Evil Dead fully expecting to hate it. And I did! It was ******* terrible. Gone is the humour of the original as it tries to play it all straight faced and ends up seeming all the more ludicrous. It's pretty gory if you like that sort of thing but it's no Evil Dead.

50me75.jpg

eq564o.jpg

A shy, lonely, film geek goes on a killing spree against those who bully and browbeat him, while at the same time, he stalks his idol; a Marilyn Monroe look-alike.

33xke2p.jpg

2qw1u1s.jpg

Dillinger (1945)

The Chicago Censorship Board banned the film from being shown in Chicago for two years. The film finally opened on May 30, 1947 at the Oriental Theater in downtown Chicago and at the Biograph on the north side, the theater Dillinger attended the night he was killed.

Latest posts

Back